25. TUNE GARDISHO KI LAY BADAL DI 💖

Feathering her fingers through her dainty mangalsutra, Nitya glanced at herself. Dressed like a newly wed, she looked graceful in minimum yet holding upto her rank.

A navy blue saree draped meticulously around her figure, bordered with sleek golden motifs and a matching sleeveless blouse added up to her vivacious beauty.

She completed her look with a diamond jewellery set, simple yet beautiful, her sleek mangalsutra with an Infinity sign on it, indicating their never ceasing love and togetherness, and a pair of silver anklets.

She smiled looking at her reflection in the mirror. This was the first time, she was not afraid of visiting the Mansion. Yes, mansion ; because it was not home, certainly not for her. For her it was just a building that only has a dreadful past connected which continues to linger around her.

Vardhaan comes out of the closet, dressed handsomely in a brown two piece suit which enhanced his muscles perfectly. With a white shirt underneath.

His eyes stuck at his wife, as she stood in front of the mirror admiring her mangalsutra

His eyes stuck at his wife, as she stood in front of the mirror admiring her mangalsutra. This scene made his heart swell with love. He stood there for a few moments ogling at her.

Clearing his throat, he brought her back from her reverie.

"Arre, Yuv..aap, aap taiyyar ho gaye?", she stammered with heated cheeks as there stood her husband, whom she found to be the answer for all her miseries and hardships.

He slightly smirked at her nervousness, "Ji Yuvrani sa, ho gaye taiyyar". He slowly moves behind her, "Bohot khoobsurat lag rhi hain aap", saying this he took a pinch of vermillion and filled the partition of her hair, kissing her forehead.

She closed her eyes and smiled in contentment, clutching his wrists. No matter how tensed or worried she was, at any given moment, a forehead kiss from him worked magic. It was as if all her worries washed away and her soul was filled up with confidence, love and courage.

"Chale Yuvrani sa?", he asked smiling adoringly at her.

"Haan chaliye", Nitya smiled back.