11. APNI WAFAAO SE TUJHE SAJAANA HAIN💖

2 months later

Nitya woke up as usual early in the morning. The only good thing now was, in these two months, her nightmares reduced and she could get a good sleep. And all of this was because of the Suryavanshis and specially Vardhaan.

During her 2 weeks stay at the Suryavanshi palace, she found a family in them. The ones she could share her happiness with, the ones she could be carefree around and the one who was ready to hold her whenever she was about to fall weak.

Her mind nowadays roamed around that one person, who healed her to an extent and made her stronger. The man who encouraged her to fight her own battles, and protected her when needed. The man who taught her to hold a sword and fight against the world and the same man who shielded her from any harm that comes her way. The man she started trusting with all her heart and unknowingly started loving with all her existence. The man who was her protector, her mentor, her supporter, her friend, her confidant and her comfort. The only one who could read her eyes like it was a book he would ever want to read. The only one who knew her more than he knew himself. The only one who wanted to walk behind her, when everyone wanted to walk ahead.

VARDHAAN SINGH SURYAVANSHI, HER YUVRAJ.

Her eyes fluttered as she felt warm fingers caressing her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes only to get trapped in the maze of familiar brown orbs.

She smiled with her eyes closed as a rich, husky voice asked her to wake up. The voice that gives her peace and assurance. His voice.

Nitya finally opened her eyes and looked around. She sat up and slapped her forehead.

"What the hell?? Ho kya gaya hain humein?!! I mean ho kya gaya hain mujhe??!!", she shook her head and held her head in her hands, massaging her temples.

As the alarm went off, she got out of the bed and freshened up, getting ready for the NGO. She wore a simple off white suit with lace work pairing it up with a pastel yellow dupatta and accessorised it with earrings and ring chain.

As she was wearing her jhumka standing in front of the mirror, she saw Vardhaan behind her through the mirror

As she was wearing her jhumka standing in front of the mirror, she saw Vardhaan behind her through the mirror. He brushed her hair to one side and made her wear the jhumkas, all the while smiling and looking into her eyes through mirror.

Her trance broke due to the ringing of her phone.  She shook her head to get rid of the thoughts which have recently consumed all of her mind. She looked at her phone and saw Vardhaan calling her. It has been a week, he was on a business trip to Manchester.

She grinned and picked the call quickly.

"Good Morning Nitya", his morning husky voice was enough to raise her goosebumps, but she ignored it and greeted him back.

"It's only 4:30 am there. Why are you up so early?", Nitya asked.

"Um...I have a meeting at 7. It will be a 1 hour drive so I had to get up early", he looked here and there, knowing very well that he was going to be scolded now.