9. TERE CHEHRE SE NAZAR NAHI HAT'TI💖

Next Morning, Vardhaan woke up earlier than his usual time. He had the same small smile on his face that he carried last night. He freshened up to hit the gym early, so to not miss it for the surprise he had planned out for Nitya.

He straight away went to the gym and after one hour and a half, he was about to leave the gym when his brothers entered. They were shocked to see him leave the gym early.

"Arree, dadabhai sa, itni jaldi gym se jaa rahe hain?", Vivaan asked, completely shocked.
(Dadabhai sa, you are leaving the gym this early?)

"Haa, kuchh important kaam hain. Tum log jaao", he said hurriedly to get rid of his brothers' questions.
(Yes, I have some important work. You guys go.)

"Aisa kya itna important kaam hain ki aap gym se jaldi bhaag rahe hain Dadabhai?", Vigyaan smirked.
(What work is soo important that you are running away from the gym this early Dadabhai?)

"Kuchh files dekhni hain aur ek early morning meeting hain", Vardhaan said.
(I have to check some files and then I have an early morning meeting.)

"Par, office toh Mahashivratri ke liye 1 hafta band hota hain na Dada", this time Raghav joined in the teasing session.
(But the office is remained close on account of Mahashivratri, right Dada?)

"Yes, but it's an online meeting with foreign clients. So, that's why early in the morning", Vardhaan lied smoothly.

"But how come we do not know of any such meeting arrangements bhai sa?", Vigyaan asked.

"Umm....you guys were busy with the preparations, so you don't know. Now let me go I'm already late", saying this he rushed away.

This made the three brothers laugh their heads off.

Flashback to last night

Raghav had just completed a book he was reading. He looked around and found the jug of water empty. It was already past 12. He picked up the empty jar and went downstairs to the kitchen to get some water. He saw Nitya and Vardhaan talking and didn't want to hear their conversation. But at last, ofcourse he couldn't miss this opportunity. It was the first time he saw him this happy and enjoying a hearty conversation, laughing with someone apart from family.

He also heard when Vardhaan said that he would cook something for Nitya. After coming back to his room, he called Vigyan and Vivaan there.

Raghav - Maine bhai sa aur Nitya ko kitchen mein dekha.

Vigyan - Itni raat ko woh kitchen mein?

Raghav - Haa, Nitya thodi der pehle jaagi hogi shaayad. Saath mein dinner Kiya unn dono ne.

Vivaan - Yeh pakka Dadabhai sa hi hain na??

Vigyan - Haa pagle, wahi hain bas thoda sa badal gaye hain, in a good way.

Raghav - Arre tum log aage suno!! Bhai sa ne Nitya se kaha ki woh unke liye khaana banaayenge aur apne haatho se khilaayenge.

Hearing this Vivaan lost his balance and Vigyan was still in a trance with his mouth wide open. Seeing them shocked as hell, Raghav forward his hand and pulled up an almost fallen Vivaan and closed Vigyan's mouth with other hand.

Raghav - I know this is weird, par itna zyaada react karne ki bhi zaroorat nhi thi. Itne bhi emotionless nahi hain bhai sa. Aur Viv tu, tujhe toh 1 week pehle hi bhai sa ne teri favourite bike ki latest model gift ki thi na?? Surprise mein?? Because you topped the college exams.