5. TUJHSE MERA DEEN DHARAM HAIN 💖

After the encounter with Vardhaan, Nitya rushed to her cabin feeling heat on cheeks.
"What was that? Why did I feel this weird...but it was nice too....Nityaaa paagal ladki kyaa soche jaa rahi hain".
(Nitya are you crazy what are you even thinking).
She quickly wound up her work and left for her house.

Ragini and Vardhaan settled themselves in the car. Ragini noticed a small smile on her son's face which refused to leave all the while. She was soo ecstatic to see that her ship was finally sailing.

"I have already invited Nitya next week", Ragini said with a smirk.

"Huh? I didn't ask anything Maa sa", Vardhaan said flabbergasted.

"I know beta, par yeh tumhari muskuraahat aur laal chehra kuchh aur keh rahe hain", teased Ragini.
(But your smile and flushed face have a different tale to tell.)

"Maa sa...wh..what..are you s-saying? A..aisa kuchh nhi hain..aap zyaada soch rahi hain", stuttered Vardhaan.
(There is nothing like that. You are assuming unnecessarily)

"Hmmm..that's why you took the opposite lane which goes towards the park instead of heading to the palace right? Aur abb toh tumhare paas yeh bahaana bhi nhi hain ki andhera tha isliye nahi dikha kyunki abhi tak toh suraj dhalaa nhi" , Ragini giggled.
(And now you don't even have the excuse of not being able to navigate perfectly due to darkness as the sun still didn't set)

"Maa pleasee", whined Vardhaan, "Stop teasing me".

They soon reached the Suryavanshi palace and Vardhaan excuses himself to park the car while Ragini happily skipped her way to the house eager to tell everyone about the encounter.

She entered the house to find the whole family sitting together chatting while Raghav and Vigyan were just back from office. They notice Ragini's beaming face.

"Why do you look soo happy today Maa sa?", asked Vigyaan.

"Vardhaan met Nitya today", she gushed.

"What??!!"

"When??!!"

"Howw??!"

"Finally!!"

Everyone was excited with the news and wanted more details.

"Calm down everyone. Let me answer before Vardhaan comes back", said Ragini.

"Why? Where is he?", Anuj asked.

"He went to park the car", Ragini answered.

"But...he never parks the car himself. He asks the valet to do so", Raghav said.

"Lagta hain Dadabhai sa ko iss haseen ittefaq ko samajhne ke liye thoda alone time chahiye tha", smirked Vivaan.
(Seems like he wanted some alone time for this beautiful coincidence to sink in)

"Offo, yeh sab chhodo tum log aur meri baat suno isse pehle ki Vardhaan waapas aaye"
(Just leave all this and hear me out before Vardhaan comes back)

She narrates the whole incident to the family whose expressions became curious to shocked to surprised and then delighted as the story unfolded.

"DBS is whipped since the first meet", Navya giggled.

"Finally, Bhai sa is focusing on anything else than business and work", said Raghav.

Just then Vardhaan entered, a small smile gracing his face.

"Kya baat hain bhai Yuvraj aaj itna muskuraa rahe hain?", Abhay tried to tease his son.
(What is with our prince smiling a lot today?)

His father's voice broke his reverie.