2. KOI KHALISH HAIN HAWAAO MEIN💖

Nitya reached the NGO where she works. Parking the car in the basement garage, she went to the consultation floor with a smile she always puts on her face just for her patients and the work she loves doing, hiding all her pain.

She greeted the receptionist with her ever so charming smile, "Good Morning Antara", she walked to the receptionist desk and greeted her colleague/friend. "Good Morning Nitya , here is your appointment list", saying this she handed her the schedule. Nitya thanked her and moved to her cabin. She checked the list, she had four new consultations and eight therapeutic sessions with the clients.

It will be a busy day, chalo achha hain kam se kam woh saari baate toh nahi sochungi, she thought.

Soon four hours passed and she completed her three sessions and two consultations. She still had half an hour for lunch so she decided to work on her mental health blog.

At lunch time, she decided to go to a nearby cafe with her friends as she seriously needed to talk to them. She called one of her friends, "Vedi, come with Prisha to the cafeteria on the next street. It's been so long we had our lunch together right?", she said hoping Vedika does not sense the distress and urgency in her voice. But again what are best friends for if they don't understand our unsaid words.
"Nitya, we just had our lunch together day before yesterday, you sure you just want to have lunch with us?", said Vedika from the other side of the call.
"Umm y..yes ofcourse yaarr, I just wanted to have lunch with you guys, nothing else", Nitya stuttered.
"Stop lying, we know you had that nightmare again", said Prisha. She and Vedika were interns in the same company.
"How do you know?", asked Nitya and smacked her head on her stupidity.
"Now stop smacking your head", said Vedika,   "Ofcourse we know, you have been having the same nightmare daily for the past five years. Anyways, you reach the cafe we are coming", said Prisha and cut the call.
Nitya sighed and left for the cafe. When she reached, her friends were already waiting for her in the entrance. They entered and got themselves seated.

"Abb chal bataa kya hua", Vedika asked.
(Now tell us what happened)

"Nothing serious, just those daily nightmares . I guess my contract with peaceful sleep and peaceful life has ended five years back", she said with a dry chuckle.

"Why don't you talk to your parents?",murmured Vedika but she already knew the answer so avoided asking aloud, however, Nitya heard it and scoffed
"Baate unhe bataai jaati hain jinko aap pe yakeen ho, they would rather believe a terrorist than believing their own daughter", Nitya said with a mocking laugh, but her friends knew the pain behind it.
(Things are said to those who would believe you)

"Atleast try talking to bhabhi, I am sure she can convince Aarambh bhai", suggested Prisha. " Nahi yaar, bhabhi has tried so many times, now I can't trouble her with my own problems anymore,specially when she is in her first trimester", said Nitya thoughtfully.

"Anyways I should leave, I have appointments lined up", saying this Nitya stood up and her friends too stood up to walk out. Vedika held her hand and said , "Don't worry bub, everything will be fine". Prisha rubbed her shoulder and was about to hug her but Nitya held her hand and stopped her. "Kya hain yaar, tu kabhi hume hug kyu nahi karne deti?", whined Prisha.
(What is this yaar? Why don't you ever let us hug you?)
"Hugs are intimate. They let your walls crumble. They let your guards down. I don't want to break down in front until I know that the person would never let me go even if God asks him to. I won't break these walls around me until I can rely that someone would be there and solve this shit for me and never judge me", Nitya replied.

"Do we judge you?", asked Vedika.
"No you know me better than to say this", Nitya smiled.
"Hmm..we know and we hope that you get that person soon", said Prisha.