16. MAINU ISHQ HO GAYA AKHIYAAN NAAL💖

"No, no, no. Maine kaha na, aap function se pehle mera outfit nahi dekh sakte toh nahi dekh sakte bas", Nitya shook her head and kept walking ahead of a pleading Vardhaan who wanted to join her for the trial of engagement outfit.
(When I say that you can't see my outfit before the function, that mean you simply can't.)

"Arrree, par hum toh engagement pe waise bhi aapko ussi outfit mein dekhenge toh abhi kyu nahi?", Vardhaan tried to argue.
(But I would anyway see you in the same outfit on engagement so why not now?)

"Pleasee na Vardhaan, I want to surprise you. I want you to be awestruck when you see me walking towards you and a new life", she tried to explain.

He looked straight in her eyes and said, "Everyday, every moment, when I look at you makes me awestruck. I don't need to see you in a whole new attire to make my heart stop. One look at you, every day, each moment, even for a second, and it feels like a dream".

Nitya casted her eyes down when it became impossible to look back at his intense eyes full of emotions, some of which were new to her and some, she didn't know how to name.

"Nahi dekh rahe hum function se pehle aapka outfit. Aakhir kuchh surprises humaare liye bhi hone chahiye", Vardhaan chuckled at her red face.
OK I am not seeing your outfit before function. There should be some surprise for myself too.)

They walked towards the designer boutique of Akriti's friend where the whole family along with Kritika, Maisha,Trisha and Nitya's friends Prisha and Vedika were waiting for them.

"Arree chalo bhai dulha dulhan bhi aa gaye abb chale shopping?", Abhay exclaimed.
(The bride and groom have arrived too, now let's go for shopping?)

Suddenly all the ladies started whispering and planning something making the men squint their eyes.

The ladies gave a smug smile as everyone entered the boutique.

The owner and designer of the boutique, Akriti's friend Leesha came forward with a smile and greeted them personally.

She hugged Akriti, who said, "Thankyou Lee,you flew down to India in such a short notice".

"It's my pleasure Kriti, afterall I am getting to dress up the would be queen of Jaisalmer", Leesha said with a hint of excitement.

"Soooo....who's the bride?", she asked as her eyes roamed around the group of Royal people.

Akriti held Nitya's hand and excitedly walked towards Leesha.

"She is our bride to be and soon to be bhabhi sa", Akriti said grinning, making Nitya look a bit awkward but happy with all the attention as the whole staff had halted their works to get a glimpse of the royal bride.

Leesha came forward and before introducing Nitya to herself said, "You are sooo beautiful. Just made for royalty Yuvrani sa".

Hearing this, Vardhaan who was standing at a corner with the rest of the men, grumbled, "Why calling her Yuvrani sa? She can call her Nitya too".

Vigyaan noticed this and failed to control his laugh which came out as a light chuckle.

"Dadabhai, aap Yuvraj hain aur woh Yuvrani banne wali hain,toh sab yahi bulaayenge na. Unhe thodi na pataa hain ki aapne copyright le liya hain iss naam ka".
(Dadabhai you are Yuvraj and she is going to be Yuvrani so isn't it obvious that everyone would call her that. They don't know you have claimed copyright for this name.)

Vardhaan rolled his eyes and looked ahead to see the ladies discussing outfits with Leesha.

"Beta, you guys go and choose your outfits from the men's collection too. We don't have much time to waste", Aditi said to Vardhaan and the men.