There has to be someone you can stand with

I memorize I analyze I galvanize I terrorize and the ones that I despise are ones that call the world wise.

We are blind from the eyes we are outspoken, never memorized. we are broken, but never die. Here's a token, don't ever fight.

If you do, you get caught up in the world's might.

When you get caught up in the worlds might you forget how to take flight. All you want to do is fight.

I am passive aggressive. I am after recession. I am calm and collected waiting for the day to progress and-

If the world decided to see itself through my eyes it would shun me or claw out my eyes because what I see is a world that everyone should despise because of the humans that claim that they are wise.

We are greedy and power hungry. The only things we can see are money.

And when a person stumbles upon the ground we have claimed and claims that the only way we can become sane is to give away and learn how to pay- well, they'll pay. We make them pay for their wise words and their ways.

When a lonely man comes along and finds a woman he thinks is worth a throne he gives his heart away forgetting that he has to pay, so he's in debt.

Life's a bet but don't fret because there are seven billion people on this planet.

So there has to be someone you can stand with.