Define Anger

Red lights are flashing and the rain won't stop pounding on the rooftop like the last time you had a migraine-

Wow, the sweet sounds of rain-

Your head wouldn't stop pounding and what you found astounding was the profound bond you had with someone that never wanted to be bonded to you.

You somehow keep forgetting that your silence is bliss to so many people-

But wait. You have a reason to be angry, right?

He broke your heart and left you to die inside of your own mind, right?

And as much as you wanted to die that night, you stayed up to fight. You stayed up for the thought that he might, just might, tell you that when he told you "no," it was a lie.

You've never been so violent in all of your life and you couldn't fight it because you needed this anger.

You've been calm for so long.

You've been dreaming for too long.

You've been wronged and now you want to do wrong.

You want to cause harm to a world that doesn't deserve it.

You want to sit back in a solid gold throne made by his bleeding hands and watch the world turn as it slowly starts to burn.

You want to fight through every army that has ever existed and hope he's there watching so he knows that you'll never miss him.

Anger is what starts wars and promotes peace at the same time.

Anger is what fuels fires so big that entire countries are engulfed.

Anger is what everyone feels at some point in time and anger is what everyone can define.

Anger is angry.

Anger is the color red on a battlefield.

Anger is the color black painted on the hearts of the unforgiving.

Anger is what makes us who we are and there's no other way to define it.

Anger is violent.