Only for the lonely

I had never felt my heart in such pain, it's almost as if it no longer wants to play the love game.

Oh but it will so long as my body is alive and his heart still beats at the same pace as mine, however, we are in separate times.

Oh how I wished he would look my way the way I look his and that is my only wish. I do not need three because if that one comes true there's no limit to my capability.

I love his eyes and I love his stories about his life and all of his complaints that the world just isn't spinning his way and I keep reminding him and everyone else that maybe this just isn't your day.

This man doesn't have a clue about what I'd do just to ensure his happiness.

I have never felt such a pain in my chest. It creates pools of sadness and regret but I cannot leave this alone because if I do I might just die.

The people that have done him wrong are the people I have come to hate and I can always relate to the empty fate and the missed dates because my soul aches for its other half that I believe he possesses. If he confesses his love than it would be refreshing.

But in the meantime I will speak rhymes while my love rests inside a Ravens nest marked with a beautiful crest that reads "only for the lonely."