Always Keep Fighting

The reason why a girl may cover her body or the reason why a girl finds a compliment such an oddity is because maybe at some point in time her body was nothing more than a joke.

The scars that decorate her mark the anniversary of a beating and the celebration of a wound that never stopped bleeding.

The smile that she glues to her face to make people assume she's not a disgrace to her own graceless guardian angels' face.

She's the reason why the Angels fell.

She's the reason why people believe in hell.

She's the totem that marks everyday a sorrow.

She wakes up every morning praying that it'll be better tomorrow and that maybe one day she'll find someone who will share that sorrow so the pain on her shoulders isn't owned anymore, just borrowed.

She walks like she's small, yet she looks so huge and she spends her time wondering what would happen if she went without food.

And maybe, just maybe, she's in one of those moods that other people define as "just being rude."

But let's face it, if the entire world was kicking you down and telling you that your smile isn't worth as much as a frown, wouldn't you believe you'd never make it out?

So how about you stop asking questions about the girl who always writes repetitive verses and focus on what you can do to make this world worth it.

And to the girl that feels as if she needs to hide, go one and come out of your shell on your own terms, we've got time.

And it's okay if you can't decide on whether or not to hide and keep on hiding because the war that you're fighting isn't worth the dying or the constant tears you've been crying.

So take a breath and dry your eyes and keep on trying and just remember.

Always keep fighting.