[Ch.5] Combat Competition

"Hey, mom! I'm home, I have El with me!" Livitz walked into her house and called out to her mother, Elivity trailing behind her as she shut the front door.

Without a response, she assumed her mother was still at work. Dropping their shoes at the entrance, they quickly went upstairs and into Livitz's room. "Wow, did you change your room since I last was over here?" Elivity's orange orbs traveled around the room, complementing the surroundings. "Yeah, my dad helped me paint it and build the loft for my bed." Livitz quickly began stripping from her school uniform, making her way to her open closet door.

Meanwhile, Elivity strolled over and leapt onto the neatly made bedding. Throwing a pair of gymnastic shorts and a thin hoodie toward Elivity, Livitz quickly unbuttoned and pulled down her shirt. "...Did your boobs get bigger?"

"ELIVITY!!!" Swiftly covering her boobs with her arms, she turned her figure away and turned red when glancing back at Elivity. "What? They look bigger!" Her embarrassment just kept growing across her once pale cheeks. "OKAY! WHAT IF THEY ARE??" Elivity proceeded to chuckle. "Last time I checked, you were 44B..." She tapped her chin, making sure she was thinking correctly.

Relaxing a bit more, Livitz turned somewhat, before walking over to her drawer and picking out a sports bra. Turning around, Livitz unbuttoned her bra and tossed it behind her, toward Elivity. Quickly she pulled the sports bra over her head and turned around to grab her hoodie. "YOU'RE A 36C??!!" Livitz had a blunt expression across her face, with her normal skin coloration dissipating even more.

Pulling the hoodie on her arms, she swiftly pulled it over her head and looked at Elivity. "Liv, you have no idea how blessed you are to have your body! You have a slim, hourglass figure, and still have an ass and boobs!" "WHY DO YOU YELL THIS SHIT OUT?! And my waist isn't that small, yours is smaller!" Livitz pointed toward Elivity. "Bitch- I am built like a Roblox character!"

Livitz grabbed a book off her desk and threw it at Elivity's forehead. "If you don't shut your ass up!" Elivity yelped loudly as the book hit her clear in the head, causing her to fall back. Livitz took her shorts from the bed and pulled them up her legs. When completed, she turned back at Elivity to see her rubbing the irritated area from where the book had been thrown at her. Livitz chuckled watching her companion's movement.

Mere seconds later, she heard a bang on the door downstairs. "Liv! There is an angry pineapple at our door!"

Akemi had called her sister, having opened the front door. "THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME BRAT?!!?" Bakugou had a quick and loud reaction to the nickname Akemi had given him. The two girls had been listening closely before blowing up with laughter. Dashing out of the room, Livitz met Bakugou at the bottom of her staircase, in the foyer.

Wearing casual grey sweats and a black tank top, he seemed as though he was ready. "Liv, the angry pineapple is rude..." The 14 year old pointed to Bakugou, unamused with his resting bitch face. Livitz proceeded to chuckle with Elivity.

Meanwhile, Bakugou's pupils practically disappeared from how annoyed/angry he was. "YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" Feeling her phone vibrate in her hoodie, she looked to see what the notification was.

Brokkoli Bestie <3

Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to

hang out today?

Read 4:57 PM

Reading the message, her thumbs began typing back a reply.

Lil Sis :)

Hey Izu! I was about to do a combat competition

with Katsuki. If you want, we can hang out afterward?