[Ch.25] Changing Everything

How did things get here? Livitz's mind was running on a high adrenaline rush, causing her thoughts to be so fast she couldn't focus on one. Her heart beating vigorously against her chest to where it could've exploded at any second. While her cheeks were a flushed, messy mixture of confusion and embarrassment.

To figure that out, reverse the clock sixteen hours and go back to the last moment she could remember when things were calm in her mind.

~~~

Shutting the door behind her, Livitz had returned after training and hanging out with Deku. Upon walking in, her eyes gazed onto the two silhouettes of her mother and Mitsuki Bakugou in her kitchen. Confused, she awkwardly waved when entering the room. "Hey mom and Mitsuki... what's going on?"

Mitsuki smiled warmly at Livitz while resting her hands against the counter and listening to Lei explain. "After dropping off your siblings, me and Mitsuki bumped into each other out front. After talking for a while, I invited them to have dinner with us tonight." Hearing 'them', Livitz was curious as to who else was there. That's when it snapped in her brain.

'Katsuki's here too...'

After dealing with the attitude snap of Bakugou earlier in the week, Livitz didn't have the energy to deal with him. "Alright...I guess I'll wait to shower until they leave..." Lei slightly nodded in agreement, not wanting her daughter to shower while they had guests over. "Katsuki's in the living room playing xbox if you wanna talk or play with him." Mitsuki pointed in the general direction of the area her son was in before gazing back to Livitz.

She was reluctant as she debated what she could possibly do for the time being. Either ignore Bakugou for the remainder of the night or go talk to the jackass herself.

Livitz sighed softly. "Sure...I'll do that.." As Livitz headed into the living room, she heard the rapid controller movement growing vaguely louder. Once seeing his eyes glued to the video game on screen, she lightly rolled her eyes before sitting on the opposite side of the couch. "Hey Katsuki..." Speaking quietly but loud enough for him to hear, she looked at the video game before back at him.

Bakugou clicked his tongue and shrugged, not caring for her presence at the moment. "Why are you here..." He muttered lowly, focusing closely on surviving in the game. Hearing him made Livitz's stare turn to a quick glare. "....Did you forget I live here or are you stupid?" He scoffed at her retort back at him.

"Would've remembered if you were important, Goldilocks." As her vein popped from her skull, both eyes turned to the screen when hearing he'd been killed in the game. Seeing him lose made her chuckle softly. "What I find interesting is you consider Izuku more important than me." Smirking in his direction, she watched as Bakugou tossed the controller onto the couch while getting up.

He had mumbled something incoherent under his breath, making her assume it was a rude response to what she'd said. Waiting for him to return, she grabbed the remote and changed the game to Netflix, having the urge to watch some TV. Once he walked back in with a water bottle, he saw that she'd shut off his game, making him pissed within seconds. "I was playing a game! Why the fuck did you change it?!"

Bakugou had finally looked at Livitz, seeing the snarky grin she had on her face while listening to him. "My house, my rules." She flicked the controller between her fingers before turning back to the TV. As she scrolled through movies and shows, he growled while looking around. His eyes soon landed on a pen and notepad nearby. Grabbing the two materials, he began writing something.

After a moment, he harshly shoved it in her direction. "Your eviction notice, Goldie..."

'Dear Goldilocks,