please read!

hey, welcome. im very glad you are here, and that you have chosen this book to spend your time on. i have started this book as a way to escape my reality, in which i will not go in-depth. this book means much to me. i also want you to know that this place, the one that you are currently in, no matter whether you are reading from an ipad, phone, computer, or any other device.. is a safe place.

i am open to any ideas and requests that some of you may have to offer. you can either comment, start a conversation on my profile or inbox me, whichever makes you comfortable. I would not want to see any mean things said about anyone or anything in general in the comments. i understand that some people have different interests in writing or like things to be written a certain way, but not everyone writes nor will write the same way.

another thing and i ask nicely, please do not get angry or upset with me because of how i made y/n react or act a certain way in a scenario. I've had people comment things like "I'm not like that at all, wtf!!!!" and i would not like to see things like that again. i do not know every person who reads this and will not know how they personally will react in a certain situation and i apologize if what i wrote does not fit with how you as a person are.

this is wattpad, where your fantasies can somewhat come to life. everything is dramatized a bit for satisfaction. thank you if you read this whole thing. i love you and enjoy!

i also have another Tom Kaulitz book on my page just in case you were wanting to check that out! 

don't forget to follow, comment and vote!