𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Is this it, ma'am?" The kind bus driver asked as he pushed your three full luggage's into the bottom. You nodded with a smile, you wiped your hands on your jeans. It was finally the first day of travel.

The group would be performing in the two largest cities of Germany, Berlin and Hamburg. They would mainly travel by Bus there and then fly to Belgium and so on.

Tom waited for you outside the bus as you were the last one to get your luggage on. "Ready, sexy?" He smirked. You rolled your eyes at him, walking up the steps into the bus.

You felt Tom's hand harshly collide with your butt, you groaned in pain. He laughed, you turned to hit him across the head. He shrugged, "It was right in my face, I can't help it."

You finally sat down on the tiny couch in the huge bus. Since you were a girl, they rented a special bus that had a private room in the back for more privacy. You liked the fact that the guys respected you deeply.

       You got up after resting for a couple of minutes, placing your bag on the bed in your "room

You got up after resting for a couple of minutes, placing your bag on the bed in your "room." You looked around the tiny room, it was very cute and cozy.

Thankfully, it had a TV, that way you wouldn't be so bored. Instead of the room having a door, it had a very thick curtain which easily glided open.

     You heard the curtain close, you turned around to see Tom standing there with the curtain shut

You heard the curtain close, you turned around to see Tom standing there with the curtain shut. "Hallo," he smiled. "Hi, Tommy," you chuckled, he was saying Hi as if you hadn't seen him just a couple of minutes ago.

He jumped on the bed then threw his bag on the ground, making himself comfortable. "This is soft, I love it," he sighed as he closed his eyes. You rolled your eyes, taking some stuff out of your bag. You guys would be on the road for many hours to reach Berlin.

You took pajamas out, a charger, headphones, a book and hair ties. Tom sat up, turning the TV on, he flipped through the channels until he landed on a scary movie. You organized some of your perfumes up, as well as some of your accessories.

You felt a pair of hands grab your hips and pull you. "Sie sind so schön," (you're so beautiful) Tom whispered, his face getting incredibly close to yours. You chuckled, "I have no idea what you said."