𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

a/n: short chapter for yall since yall have been DEMANDING another chapter LMFAO

-

       Y/N stood there completely shocked that Tom literally made a hole in the wall. Gustav and Georg stood behind Tom with pure horror on their faces. Bill and Y/N looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

        "Your- your faces!" Y/N managed to say in between laughs. You looked up to see Tom's face with pure anger. You had never seen him like that before. His eyes said something you never thought he would say.

         Tom immediately went for Bill, wanting to shove him. You jumped up, pushing Tom back before he could get to Bill. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" You yelled.

         Tom's eyes landed on you, "Get the fuck off of me," his hands shoved you off of him. You pushed shoved him back ,"Do NOT fucking shove me, Kaulitz!" You yelled at him.

          He scoffed in disbelief, rolling his eyes. He felt himself getting angrier by the second. You were taken aback ,"You cannot be the one that's angry right now!" You shouted at him.

           At this point, Bill and the other two boys were standing at the door frame watching everything unravel.

        "What the fuck?! What do you mean I can't be angry, are you serious?" Tom was on the verge of yelling.

          "Yes, I'm fucking serious! You CANNOT be the one that's angry, I should be the one that's fucking angry!" You shouted. You started letting everything from the past few days leave you.

           "OF COURSE I CAN BE ANGRY, YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO FUCK MY BROTHER AND YOU JUST TOOK THE GIRL I BROUGHT HERE!"

         "OH, Shut up! Lighten the fuck up! I wouldn't be doing this if you weren't all friendly and up on that fucking bitch from three days ago!" You yelled, you weren't holding back anymore.

          His eyebrows furrowed immediately ,"What the fuck are you talking about, bro?!"

          You scoffed. "Oh, Oh reallyyy. You're telling me that you don't remember that curly headed bitch! The one that was-", you proceeded to reenact the girl's exact same movements, "grabbing your hand, and giving you a kiss on the cheek!"

         His jaw dropped in his state of shock. His hands went up in a halting motion, "Hold the fuck up!"

         You stood there waiting for Tom to say something. You wanted him to explain himself. You wanted him to know that you saw him.

           "Y/N, are you fucking talking about Yessica?!" His eyes were wide, waiting for you to answer.

          "I don't fucking know! The one with curly hair and- and the fucking red nails!"

         Tom's eyes drooped down, letting out a sight of relief. He let his head drop into his hands full of stress.

              "Y/N, she's a FUCKING LESBIAN!"

         You stood there quiet, Bill's jaw dropped.

             "Y/N... were you talking about the brunette... with hazel eyes?" Bill asked quietly. You nodded your head "Yes, Yes! Her."

          All four teenage boys let out a deep breath they were holding. Tom lifted his head, looking into your eyes.

           "Y/N, she's a fucking lesbian. She's lesbian." Tom explained. Your jaw dropped, "Well then why- why was she all up on you?"

          "Y/N, she was explaining to me what her crush was doing. She grabbed my hand the way her crush grabbed hers and she kissed my cheek to reenact the way her crush did! And by the way.. her crush is a GIRL."

           You stood there flabbergasted.

          "Y/N, if you were to tell me who it was, we could've sorta prevented this," Bill quietly added in. "We've known her since we were like six, and she's never EVER been interested in a guy.."

          You felt horrible. This entire time you were getting payback at Tom when in reality there was nothing to get back at. You were in shock, the guilt began eating you up.

           You groaned, putting your head into your hands. You sat on Bill's bed, your head down in embarrassment. The other three boys left the room, leaving Tom & Y/N alone.

           You didn't know what to say, how to apologize, did you even have the courage to? You thought about everything you did, you were in the wrong.

           Tom sat next to you, immediately engulfing you into a hug. He understood now. He wasn't angry at you anymore, it was just a misunderstanding.

         "I'm sorry, Tom. I just- I didn't know she was a lesbian... It's just like... the way she was on you and-"

          "It's okay. It's okay, Y/N. I understand, don't worry about it," he whispered. Tom truly understood you. He held you knowing your head was spinning.

           You straddled him then hugged him. Your head rested in the crook of his neck. Tom rubbed your back and peppered kisses onto your shoulder. "I'm sorry, Tommy," you whispered. He pulled away, just enough to see your face. "It's okay, my love," he whispered back. You both smiled, as you leaned in, taking his lips into a kiss.

        "I'm still not happy about that stunt you did with my brother," he whispered out with a smile. You laughed, "Why were you so mad about ittt."

        His eyes widened ,"What do you meannn. You're mine, and I thought my brother had stolen you from me." You rolled your eyes before kissing him again, you had your boy back