𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"𝐘/𝐍 hurry up!" my mother yelled from downstairs. 

      "Im coming!" I yelled back. I stood in my room for another minute, I let my eyes take in the sight in front of me. My childhood room was empty. The walls once filled with posters, polaroids, and drawings were bare. 

I picked up my bags and closed the door. As I walked into the car, and all the way down to the airport, I absorbed everything around me. I wondered what Germany would be like. 

It was an out-of-the-blue decision that my parents had made. We're going to be moving from New York to Germany. We don't even know German, I don't exactly know how we will communicate with others. 

    We arrived in Germany after about a 10-hour flight. It had to be the longest flight I had ever been on. In Germany, there were lots of cute guys. A couple of guys had come up to me, speaking a whole lot of nothing considering I don't speak German. I would awkwardly stand there and just say, "Im sorry, I don't speak German."

    They would get slightly red and kindly apologize. I liked that. I liked the attention I received, especially with the fact that I was a bit thicker than most women. I have a rounder butt, lightly thick thighs with my defined waistline, but with a lil belly of course. Who wants a branch if you could climb the whole tree?

           -----𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑----

              I stood in front of my full-body mirror as I prepared my outfit for tomorrow, my first day of German school. It was nearing the end of August, making it warmer here in Germany. I decided to wear lowrise jeans with bedazzled pockets and a black rolling stones top. 

       The crop top showed off my belly ring. I had gotten it pierced two years ago at the age of 14. I stared at myself in the mirror, admiring my features, but most importantly, my piercings. I stuck my tongue out, flashing my pretty tongue piercing I had done myself about a year ago. My ears were full of pretty and organized earrings. 

I rushed down into the kitchen the second the aroma of sweet pancakes with savory bacon hit my nose. I sat down after kissing my parents good morning, enjoying every bite.

After the quick breakfast, I brushed my teeth and put on some lip gloss. I walked downstairs before saying goodbye to my parents. I then walked to school.

Germany was different. People were a lot nicer, surprisingly a lot of people knew English. Some people spoke broken English but it was definitely something. The streets were very clean and the air quality was crisp.

I arrived at my new school, I had been looking at it from a block away. The school was older, not very up to date. (by the way this is all taking place in 2006!" I began making my way towards the main entrance, the school was full of students that looked a year or two older than me.

I was pleased to see that many people here also had their fair share of piercings. I walked inside and immediately saw what I believed to be the main office. 

HAUPTBÜRO

I walked inside to see a larger woman who seemed to be in her early to mid 60's. She looked up at me ,"Was kann ich für Dich tun?" (What can I do for you?)

I stood there for a second, not understanding a single thing she said. "Oh, I'm the new student from the United States.." Her face lifted, "Ahh, I see you are here now. Welcome to Germany. What is your name, hun?" She spoke.

I smiled, "Y/N." She looked down onto her stack of papers , then grabbed a paper and handed it to me. "Your schedule , hun."

LITERATURE

BIOLOGY

ALGEBRA 2

LUNCH

ART

FREE PERIOD

PHYSICAL EDUCATION

WORLD HISTORY

"Look, come with me," she got up. She spoke great English with a light accent. She explained to me that she lived in Germany until she was about 20, moved to the United States for about 5 years before she had to come back. Her father had fallen sick, she had only planned to stay here for about a month, that was until she met her now husband.

I smiled at her story. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get married one day. I was independent, I knew how to be by myself, I even liked it. It wouldn't be bad to be with someone else though.

She showed me around the school and it was quite large. There was a large school field that consisted of wooden lunch tables , trees , hills & swings. I found out that the secretary was named Mrs.Wagner.

"You'll do good, hunny. You are a pretty girl, you must find german boyfriend," she winked at me. I laughed at her comment . 

Mrs.Wagner took me to my first class. Literature. She swiftly opened the door , apologizing to the teacher for interrupting. "Entschuldigen Sie die Störung. Ich habe die neue Studentin aus Amerika hier für dich." ("Sorry to interrupt. I have the new student from America here for you.")

-

-

HEYY GUYSS, i hope yall enjoy this. im going to try to update this as much as I could!