𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

The group sat in the girls living room, sprawled out. Some on their phones and some just talking to each other.

        Y/N decided to hop onto her phone to check out what new has happened, she was surprised to see 700+ notifications on Facebook.

         Her heart raced, immediately sitting up. Her jaw dropped to see the most recent post by Bill Kaulitz on Facebook.

            It was her. It was her singing with the caption, "Our beautiful friend showing off her amazing skills❤️." Your eyes widened even more at the amount of likes it received.

           "BILL," you screamed. Bill sat up, his eyes wide. He knew he was about to get it. You threw yourself at him, immediately tickling him.

             Bill screamed with laughter, "WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT," the girl shouted. She continued to tickle him, knowing he was the most ticklish out of all of them.

                   Bill's laugh echoed throughout the entire home, he could barely speak from the tickles. "OKAY, OKAY IM SORRY, IM SORRY," he managed to wheeze out.

         You got off of him, letting him catch his breath. "You sang so well, I had to. I had to post it, Y/N," you have him a stern look.

            "No, don't look at me like that. Look!," he pulled his phone out, quickly pulling up Facebook. He clicked on the comments, reading them out loud to the embarrassed girl.

        The comments were not what Y/N expected. She was expecting them to not be as kind, she wasn't ready for the criticism, but it was the opposite.

      "Look, this comment says 'Omg beautiful voice, i love!'. This other one said 'i don't know who this is but we need to hear more of her!'," He flipped the phone, now letting her read the comments herself.

          It was true. All the comments supported her and were amazed by her voice. Her heart quickened, she truly didn't expect so much support.

         Tom stood behind her, reading the comments with her. "See hun, i told you. you were great!" You felt your cheeks heat up again.

-

-

-

sorry this is short, it was kinda rushed😞