𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

You got dressed, excited for the party. You got all glammed up since you were going to celebrate the release of your new songs. Bill entered your room, plopping down on your bed.

         You finished some last touches then sprayed yourself with some perfume. You put on your pretty rings and some jewelry, you looked hot.

        You turned to Bill, "How do I look?" Bill smiled, clapping his hands, "You look so slutty! I love it!" You laughed, grabbed your keys and left to the party

          This party was a bit further away, it was about a 15 minute walk but you didn't mind at all. You had never been in that neighborhood before but you knew you were in the right place when the scent of weed hit your noses.

         "Woww, this is niceee," you said to Bill as you approached the home. The house was bigger, there had to be at least 100 people there. This party was for sure better than last nights.

         You pulled your phone out, shooting Nico a quick text that you were there. Nico opened the door for you, immediately kissing your cheek. He stepped aside, letting you enter.

        "Party girl is here!" Nico yelled at the top of his lungs, everybody turned to look at you and cheered. You were startled and confused as to why everyone cheered, you felt Nico wrap his arm around you. "We're here to celebrate you, Y/N!"

         You smiled, hugging the random people that came up to you. So many of them complimented your outfit, your hair, makeup and even your music. This one specific girl was ranting about how much she genuinely loved it, how she was so happy to be at the same party as you were.

          You thanked her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Nico grabbed your hand, leading you & Bill to the alcohol. The huge vareity of alcohol made your head spin, Bill chuckled at the amount of alcohol available.

         Different flavors of Jack Daniels, 5 different types of vodka, 6 types of tequila, 3 types of gin, 4 types of rum, all kinds of beers, almost every brand of wine coolers, and jello shots. You settled on some Grey Goose to lightly loosen up.