𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

For the next couple of days, your nerves had grown. Even with all the reassurance from your parents and the guys, it didn't mean you weren't still nervous.

         The guys and you had practiced basically all of your songs. With each song they practiced with you, the more they grew amazed.

(Just imagine these songs you made LMFAO:

Bruise Violet by Babes in Toyland

Fahrradsattel by Pisse

Deceptacon by Le Tigre

I'm so sick by Flyleaf

When You Sleep by My Bloody Valentine

Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away) by Deftones

Cherry Waves by Deftones

Today by The Smashing Pumpkins

Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

DemiRep by BikiniKill

Blind by Korn (LIVE AT CBGB VERSION) )

          You guys practiced almost daily, they couldn't get enough of it.

        You guys were now all sitting at the island in your kitchen. "I can't.. I can't believe I had no idea about your music, Y/N" Tom said while chewing his food.

           Bill bummed in agreement, "Same. I didn't know you were such a rock bitch," he smiled teasingly.

          You laughed, even though they constantly complimented you, the compliments to your music always made you blush.

         The interview was set to be in two days, Saturday morning. The guys helped you pick out an outfit for Saturday which consisted of low rise gray washed flared jeans with Angels embroidered on the pockets with a cropped white long sleeve. It didn't show too much skin, but enough for you to feel confident.

           The guys prepared you for what it might be like, they were most likely going to ask very personal questions. That it was always best to answer nicely and try your best not to answer rudely, even if you really wanted to, it was best you stayed kind.

          "And they also might.. um, ask you stuff about you and Tom," Bill added in, a bit awkwardly. Gustav nodded "Yeah, especially with that slow-mo clip they added in."

         You blushed a deep shade of red, you didn't exactly mind it but you didn't know if Tom minded either.

          Tom shrugged, "I see no problem with that," he smirked at you, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you close to him. It's almost like he read your mind.

        You got really bored of just sitting around when a great idea popped into your head. "Guysss, we should go to the malllllll," you dragged out.

          The guys immediately nodded, they were down to do anything. The group hopped into the car after gathering their belongings and were on their way to the mall.

       Y/N sat next to the window, Tom next to her, and Bill next to the other window. Tom's hand reached out for the girl's hand, intertwining their hands.

        She turned to face him, but instead of saying anything, she just smiled, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. Nobody spoke the whole way, just enjoying the music on the radio