chapter : 0

INTRODUCTION :

trusting someone was big of a deal for a 25 year old y/n. shifting to a new city, beginning a new life and finding her new and true self wasn't as easy as she thought.

the pain in her heart never stopped her from doing things she wanted but that doesn't mean she didn't feel it. living away from the people she loved, y/n was all alone in the this new city. she thought it will be fine, nothing can change her or make her move on from certain things in her life.

she craved a touch full of care and warmth. overwhelm and emptiness together embedded in her body. y/n was a mess of peace and storm at the same time.

that was until she found someone. someone who changed her more like accepted her and made here breathe for herself without any regrets. someone who was wiling to give her their everything.

but just when y/n thought things can't go wild she was proven wrong by her fate once again. the question is whether she welcomes the wildness in her life or hurts herself yet again.

PLAYLIST :

enchanted - taylor swift
i guess i'm in love - clinton kane
touch - cigarettes after sex
tomorrow tonight - loote
call it what you want - taylor swift
the way i love you - yaeow
love me like you do - ellie goulding
till forever falls apart - ashe, finneas
sober - selena gomez

•••

back with another fanfiction after almost a year and this is chan's time✨
hope yall will love this one like my other fanfics!!
reminder as usual - eng is not my first language so there might be plenty of mistakes. sorry beforehand for that..

thanks for reading 💗