A Slip in Judgment

Chapter Eight~ A Slip in
Judgment

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

It felt odd, having these strange women prod around her intimate parts.

It wasn't sensual or lustful the way they did it, and she found herself recollecting the events from earlier.

His hands on her skin, dragging her to a release she had never before experienced.

Perhaps it was because it was her betrotheds brother it felt wrong, but she couldn't help it feeling right either.

She turned her head to see one of the nurses giving her a disapproving look, but she ignored it and stared up at the canopy above her, her mind still hazed by the memory of him.

"Vissera!" She heard Rayla screech. "Vissera, they are saying you are unfit." Her auburn haired friend whispered, face flushed red.

She turned her head then to see her older sister questioning the words of the same nurse who had been prodding around her bits.
"Are you sure madam, I myself did not bleed on my first experience perhaps my sister is the same." She said lowly.

"No." The old woman replied shortly, disapproval and disgust etched on her face. "The tear on the Princess's hymen in fresh, it is in my experience that it was done recently perhaps even today."

"Then perhaps she did it herself!" Rayla called over, passing a reassuring smile between the nurse and her friend. "Or it was done whilst riding, My own broke on horseback when I was young, it makes me no less a maiden."

The old woman turned up her nose at Rayla's words.
"Either way the hand has commanded me to report my findings, and besides, Self gratification is a sin in any sense in accordance of the seven."

Elaena hung her head, her mind conflicted between anger and despair.

"I bid you goodnight ladies." The old woman said, turning on her heel and heading to leave the room.

But her foot never made it into the dark hallway.

Instead a painful grunt left her lips, followed by the sound of blade slicing and blood pouring.

Elaena let out a screech, Rayla gripped onto Vissera's shoulder, whilst the younger princess stared in shock at the woman who now lay dying at her sisters feet.

The culprit revealed to be Clarissa, the woman who had raised her from birth out of loyalty and love of her parents.

"What in the seven hells are you doing?" Elaena gasped, rushing to the other end of the room before the blood could taint her white satin slipper. "Get her some help."

"Rayla, my love, come here." Clarissa said quickly before she bent down to drag the woman further into the room. "Go and fetch me a mop and some towels." She said to her daughter, who stared in shock at the woman who still seemed to choke on her own blood.

"Get a maester you mean?!" Elaena cried. "She's still alive."

Vissera waited a moment as the all stared at the old woman, till her spluttering stopped pressing evidence into the white stone walls and brown wooden floors. "No, she's not."

"Rayla." Clarrisa said again to her daughter. "Go."

Rayla lingered a moment before falling through the door and pressing it tightly shut behind her.

"Clarissa what have you done?" Elaena choked out, feeling somewhat faint at the amount of blood slipping from the fresh corpse.

"I made a promise, and she threatened it." Clarissa replied. "I will deal with you later." She said with a warning stare at Vissera. "If she had told the hand of the outcome of your inspection then he would have made every effort to displace you, I have no doubt of it." The older woman dragged the badly into the center of the room leaving a trail of hot thick blood.
"Now Elaena, I must ask you to forget your pretty dress for now and ask you to help me." Clarissa sighed.