Fire and Ice

M

Chapter Twelve~ Fire and Ice

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

"What Devil made you." He growled against her ear as she pressed her kisses along his jaw. "You must be a creation from hell."

"Perhaps." She sighed into the air as he turned to her with his mouth hot on her neck. "You've ruined my head." She admitted with a laugh.

Brandon hoisted her leg up to vice around his waist. "You've cursed me, I can't get you out of my fucking head." He was bunching her skirts up then, the sea of red silk exposing her milky skin.

"I hate you, you know." Vissera muttered when he pressed his hand against her core, and she fiddled with the leather shirts buttons till it fell open to her, letting her ring decorated fingers run across his skin.

"Looks that way." He smirked, as he watched her mouth fall open as he rubbed slow tormenting patterns against her. "Really looks that way." He said when she pressed her eyes shut and let her head fall back against the wall.

"You talk too much." She said, snaking her hand through his hair and gripping onto the black locks. "Almost like you're trying to distract me from a lack of skill."

The Stark scoffed then, and the Dragon rider watched as he pulled his hands away from her and went to free himself from his breeches.
The sight of him before her made her stomach knot and eyes grow dark with sinful desire.

Every detail about him became apparent then. From the veins pressed into his cock, and the ones in his hands, and the prominent muscle in his lower abdomen with a small lining of dark hair from his groin to his stomach.

Brandon pumped himself a few times, and the wicked part of her mind had her hand reaching down to continue the journey he had began to take her on.

He knew she had him as he watched her touch herself and his cock grew painfully hard in his hand. He was letting her magic creep deeper into him with no protest now, she was too enchanting to resist.

"Just know, this will be the last time." She said when she caught him staring for too long instead of continuing. "You'll never have me as my husband."

"I'll bet you swore I'd never have you again at all, once you knew who I was." He whispered as he stalked toward her. "Yet here we are." He sighed before lifting her from the floor and letting her wrap her legs around him.

"It is entirely different." She forced out, before biting her lip to stifle the moan threatening the air when he ran his tip between her folds.

"How so?" He said against her ear, his heavy breathing making her move her neck to give him access.

"Too much talking." She repeated her words from earlier, and arched her back against the wall to try to create more friction between them.

He was pushing into her then, every inch of his cock becoming lost in her miles of pleasure. "Gods you're so tight." He grunted, moaning against her ear as he pushed through.

It felt different this time, it didn't hurt her and the sounds coming from his lips once he had entered the whole way were making her stomach twist and her muscles clench around him, till it was her gasping.

Their eyes met again, and once he was sure she wasn't in any sort of pain he began to move. Their were dark thoughts rushing through his mind, telling him to move and fuck her like a whore from home.
But something else was whispering for him to be gentle with her, and drag out this blissful feeling.