The wedding of Two beasts

Chapter Fifteen~ The wedding of
Two beasts

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

"You look like your mother." Finan commented when he saw her. "Beautiful."

"They would be so proud of you Vissera." Clarissa smiled, placing a hand on both of her cheeks. "You look like magic."

"Truly wonderful Sister." Vaegon smiled. "Which one of you is it I'm escorting?"

"The lady Lyanna." Daenaera replied. "And Aegor you will be escorting the Lady Sansa."

Sansa seemed to be entranced by the princes, as they stood smiling at their sister. Lyanna too could not find a flaw in their features, as they stood dressed magnificently in shades of Red.

"And you two look beautiful." Aegor smiled at the stark girls.

"My my Rayla, I might just have to forfeit my own betrothal and steal you away to Old Valyria in that dress." Vaegon smirked as the twin patted down her dress.

"Shut up." Rayla scoffed. "The attention has gone straight to your head."

"You scorn me." Vaegon sighed. "Truly am a broken man."

"It'll do your vanity some good!" Rayla replied l, giving him a playful pat on the cheek.
"Gabriel you look brilliant!" She said turning her attention.

He had on Royal blue garments, leather pants and fancy boots. Instead of the training clothes he always wore. "Thank you." He said bashfully.

"No words of kindness for me?" Aro frowned, as he stood dressed in the colour of the sunset.

"No." Rayla replied.

"Shush." Clarissa scolded.

"You're grace, the Septon has entered the throne room." Came a servant.

It had started.

The children were quickly given each a blessing whilst their white clothes were fixed into place, aegon arguing with Aemon on who should get to hold the sword of the warrior and the lantern of the crone.

Daenaera took her husbands arm, their crowns fitted perfectly on their silver heads.

Elaena and Viserys followed shortly after, and Elaena gave her sister one last look of understanding before disappearing around the wall.

Sansa took aegor's arm, and Lyanna dropped hers through Vaegon's. The twins were still bickering as the followed on, ignoring their mothers telling as Gabriel escorted her behind.

"Are ye ready?" Vissera heard Finan question.

"I suppose so." She replied, those razor ropes still slicing through her insides.

"Hey, just remember you've a dragon to escape on if things get too much." Finan smirked. "Don't be afraid to show them who had the power."

"You're supposed to be on board with this." Vissera mumbled as they began walking.

"Vissera I was your mothers thief." Finan said. "You think I'm really on board with all these prissy Lords who wipe their arses with gold?"

This made her laugh outright, earning multiple stares from the couples in front of her.

"I'm happy you're walking me." She said. "in another life I might have my real father, but in this one I'm glad it's you."

He squeezed her hand, and she saw a small smile paint his face.