Three Choices

M

Chapter Twenty-Nine~ Three Choices

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

Brandon Starks lips fell upon hers as harsh as they possibly could. He pulled at her hair to bring her closer than she already was, his tongue ran deliciously across hers and he found her mouth void now of the poison she spat at him just seconds ago.

Vissera whimpered as she pulled her lips from his, and lifted her head to an angle that silently told him to give his attentions to her neck, and he did so with as much want as she had. Her hand snaked it's way up his neck and into his hair pulling him harder to her, When she did Brandon pressed into her then they both groaned.

His hands went quickly to her hips, and he hoisted her up till her legs were wrapped around his waist, and it felt as if she was pulling him in where he needed to be. He moaned into her ear before attaching his lips back to hers, and his hips moved as his mouth did. She pressed her legs together dragging him in again, and he bit down on her lips till he tasted blood and it made her whimper again.

Brandon moved with her still in his arms and he had three choices then.

His room.

Her room.

Or their room.

Her room was her territory.
And their room was unclaimed ground.

He felt safer in his room, even though he hadn't slept in it yet it still belonged to him.

So it was his door he opened and moved them to.

Vissera felt herself falling back and she grabbed onto him so he fell with her. Her dress was bunched up around her waist and one of his knees was pressed into her it made her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Brandon." She whispered, but then she whisper she hadn't because it made him pull away.

He looked down at her, hair messy and eyes glossed over. "Do you know what I hate about you most?" He whispered. She shook her her head. "What you do to me." He took her hands and pulled her roughly from the bed, making them both stand again. "And do you know what you do to me?" He let his lips ghost over hers, pulling back when she tried to reach him.

He took her hand, and guided it toward his trousers and she gasped when she felt him hard as rock beneath his trousers. "This is what you do to me." He muttered, and she looked up at him with something he wasn't sure of, and he didn't like it.

She was turned away from him before she had the chance to say anything. "Brandon." She said again into the air.

"This dress, if you wanted me Princess you could have just said so, you didn't have to pull out your grandest piece just for me." He smirked, rushing to unlace the back of her turquoise gown.

That made her angry, he called her entitled yet genuinely believed she was wearing this dress for him, but she was too busy with the twists in her stomach to care to voice it. "Just, god just do something!"

She was stripped of her dress, but he left her in her slip dress, and she heard rustling behind, she turned slightly to see him ridding himself of his clothes.

He stood closer behind her, and closed one hand around her neck, pushing it to rest on his shoulder and the other on her stomach pushing her back flush against him, then he snaked his way down till his fingers pressed into her core. She jerked against him, choking on a moan.

He Circled her bud slowly, pressed his hand tighter on her neck. "Yeah?" he whispered, and she nodded quickly, he continued the slow torturous movements, kissing her forehead and rocking her slowly while he whispered low sinful words into her ear. "I want to fuck you so badly Princess." He said to her. "I've thought of nothing but that sweet cunt wrapped around my cock since the last time I felt it." Then he swapped his fingers for his thumb and pushed them inside of her.

They explored each others skin, and in the twilight all hatred was forgotten and they were allied together with one goal in mind.

She scratched down his bicep, grabbing onto what she could whilst she cried out as he strummed against his wall. "Well do it." She said to him. "Please."

Then he pushed her down onto the bed, climbing up behind her, she was wrapped in furs and lust all at once and she felt hot, but he dragged up hips up toward him as he knelt on the bed, she went to protest but then he was pressing between her shoulder blades and she involuntarily let her top half fall back down till her face was buried in the sheets.

"Fine." He grunted, giving no warning as he thrusted himself into her she jolted forward with his thrust her hands splaying across the bed.
He made quick, animalistic movements and he was mesmerized by the sight of her backside bouncing off his groin.

Vissera felt him tear through her inch by inch and she didn't ever want him to leave, he stretched her out to make room and her insides submitted to the length and shape of his cock, even the veins that decorated his girth imprinted against her walls.
His tip kissed something deep inside of her and she felt like screaming out and begging him to stay there. "There, right there." She whined.

She was like a life source, an anchor to a world he never wanted to leave. One touch and he was intoxicated with her, drunk on her scent and dumb on her sounds. He was locked forever in a cage and could not break free till he became one with her.

Brandon took her hair and pulled it into his grip pulling harshly till she slammed into his chest their pants and grunts were the only sounds in the room, it was a sinful sight as he pounded into her and she choked on her words whilst her breast moved to every movement he made.

It felt like kissing a star when he was inside of her, it had never felt remotely like this with anyone but her, he was buried in her cervix and she was trapping him there whilst she hypothesized him with her loud moans and little screams of pleasure.

He rolled both of her nipples in his hand, pinching and twisting till she was practically chanting out his name. "I love these." He groaned as she bounced back on his cock. "These tits."

She nodded, to what exactly, she didn't know, but she reached back to pull on his hair, his mouth latched back onto her neck and he bit down making her cry out and pull harder on his hair.
He grunted in her ear and with three hard poundings of his hips into her, she felt him spray his hot seed deep within her.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

I feel Like I haven't wrote smut in the longest time.

Anyways, DID YOU SEE THE S2 TRAILER FOR HOTD OMG!!!!

2024 cannot come soon enough!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ;)

Lots of Love,
L. xx