Wednesday Night

I was in total disbelief, the entire day. I don't even know what happened. I thought that I was dreaming, but when I stabbed myself with my nail, I realized I wasn't. I wished that I was, but it was real. Talking to Sal in the fucking school bathroom, was real. Him telling me that I can go to his apartment whenever I wanted, was real. Him telling me he was there for me, was real. It was all real. Too real. I don't know if I'm mad, sad, disgusted, or confused. 

What else that was too real, was the sour stench of beer. My nose wriggled in disgust as I walked into the house. I quickly looked around, trying to see where father was. He was nowhere to be found, but I know that he's home. Then I see a lump through the cracked door that was once his and mother's room, but now it's just his. I watched as the lump inhale, and exhale. I sigh, wishing that it wasn't breathing at all. That would've been wonderful. I don't even bother checking the fridge, because I already know that the only contents in there is beer. I walk up the stairs and into my room. 

(SH mention!)
I promised Phillip I'd quit, but it relieves everything. I grab a razor blade I have hidden in my drawer, and slide down the wall. Tears swelled my eyes. My hand trembles as I pull my sleeve up far enough. I glance at all the other scars. I remember the day father saw them. I thought he was about to murder me with his own two hands. He's worse when he's sober. It was terrifying. The memory of it caused the tears to start falling. I didn't even realize I did it until blood dripped onto my leg.
(End of SH) 

 I hit my head against the wall and just sit there. Then I see his face. S̶a̶l̶.̶ Fisher. His hair. His fake eye and real eye. His voice. His laugh. His face. I flinch and quickly get up. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom. I was going to puke. 

A/N
My wattpad is being stupid as fuck and isn't working properly so if any of the parts aren't right I'm sorry in advance, I've tried to fix it several times and it hasn't worked so if they're out of order make sure you pay attention to the day of the week before you start reading‼️