5- Magic Shop Cafe

The sky was painted with a dark shade of blue and black and the clouds took over the whole sky making it look more dark then it already is, slowly they released all their tears and soon the whole place was filled with the sound of pouring rain.

Taehyun was sitting in the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive and take him to the cafe he is working in. He loves that cafe so much that he can't even describe it using the word 'love'. His boss is one of the kindest and purest men in the world.

He is like the father Taehyun never had and the only thing that makes his boring and sad life better is working at the Magic Shop Cafe and serving customers their drink and cakes.

Soon the bus arrives and he gets into the bus and looks for a seat after swiping his card, most of the seats are taken and the only one available is the one in the back next to the window.

His face lights up and he quickly goes to sit there before anyone else takes the seat, he plugs in his ear pods and puts on his favorite music.

Taehyun hums as the singers sing the song and taps his leg on the ground.

The bus driver starts the bus and starts driving and the bus is filled with noises of kids crying, women and men talking on their phones and a drunk man shouting at his phone, probably talking with his wife.

Taehyun looks out of the window to observe the city in rain and he sees a boy running after the bus, too bad the bus has already moved so he has to walk to wherever he goes.

He closes his eyes in the meantime since he will probably not go to sleep when he is at home.

After 15 minutes, the bus finally arrived next to the cafe and he got out of the bus walking towards the Magic Shop Safe.

"Jin hyung! Heyy" he waves his hand at his favorite hyung with a lovable smile.

"Hyun, how was school?" Jin asks as he stops cleaning the counters and faces towards Taehyun.

"Good I guess, hehe"

"Alright, you can start by cleaning the coffee machine a little since it's kinda dirty"

Taehyun nods and starts cleaning the coffee machine, but the bell rings and he looks up to see a boy soaked in water coming inside the cafe.

"Hello, what can I do for you today sir?" He gently asks.

"Hi I would like a caramel macchiato with a strawberry cake" the boy said while shivering.

"And your name is?" He asks with a paper and pen in his hand ready to write down the name.

"Lee Heeseung"

"Alright it will be done in 5 minutes, Sir"

Heeseung goes down and sits on a chair taking his wet jacket off and huffing in his hands, hoping it would warm up.

On the other side, Taehyun makes the macchiato and then writes the name on the cover. He walks to Heeseung and puts the coffee and cake on the table.

"Here is your coffee and cake sir, and if you need, you can dry your clothes in the bathroom" he warmly says and then when he was about to leave Heeseung starts talking.