9- Detention

Before we start the story, happy birthday huening

+×+

Three weeks had passed since the two had talked to each other properly and had spent some time with each other, but as promised they didn't talk to each other again nor told anyone about their encounter.

Nothing much happened in those 3 weeks, everything was the same as it used to be, Beomgyu having his weird dreams about him, Taehyun being treated like trash at home, and the same things happening at school.

Today was yet another normal day for everyone, well not really.

Taehyun was woken up by his mom rudely in the morning and when he went down stairs he saw his dad, it was not common to see him at home in the morning.

He usually went to work early in the morning and came back when Taehyun was still at work. It slightly surprised Taehyun to see him sitting on the table and drinking his coffee.

"Good morning" he muttered quietly in case his dad wasn't in the best mood to talk to him or even see him.

"Good morning son," weird, he rarely calls him 'son' or even greets him, Taehyun knows something is definitely not right.

"It's weird to see you at home in the morning" he gained confidence and spoke to his dad.

"So I can't be at my own house now too huh?" He said and looked up to Taehyun with those devilish eyes.

"No, o-of course not, sorry" Taehyun looked down as he said those words.

"Good, I don't have much time right now so we need to get this done quickly" his dad spoke and put his coffee down.

"Last night my boss invited me to a fancy dinner, and apparently he knows about you hitting his son,"

The room was engulfed into silence as the words were spoken, Taehyun's eyes went wide as he heard that.

Didn't Beomgyu say that he won't tell anyone and go easy on him? He should have known, that boy is nothing but trouble.

"You did WHAT??!" His mom angrily approached him from the kitchen and soon a strong slap kissed his face. "Did you know that your dad's job was on the line? How can you act so pathetic?"

A tear slipped out of his eyes, no it wasn't because he got slapped by his mom, it was rather that he was slapped by the truth that he was a failure and a disappointment, and it all was because of one person.

Choi Beomgyu

"Ha-na, don't, he didn't do anything wrong, in fact he helped me a lot" his dad said that with a smirk on his face.

"Don't go to work today, come home immediately after school, we need to go somewhere together, Ha-na you should dress prettily too" he demanded and Taehyun couldn't do anything but just nod.

He quickly got ready and went to school.

+×+

Taehyun looked at the boy from afar, his blood boiled as he saw him laughing and having fun with his friends.

He approached the group of friends and without any words he swung his hand and punched the redhead.

"Choi Beomgyu, you fucking liar-" he couldn't finish his words because someone grabbed him from waist and pulled him back.

"Yah, Taehyun calm down" it was Heeseung, Taehyun would have blushed and all if it was in another situation but now he can't.

"Let me go, that-" he was interrupted again when he was pushed from Heeseung's grip and fell on his butt.