35- Savior

Beomgyu and Taehyun were currently sitting on the couch, huddled close to each other with a blanket on top of them while watching a movie.

"I still can't believe that your dad was ..." Taehyun paused, rethinking and considering if talking about Beomgyu's dad was the right thing right now.

"Murdered? Yeah, I'm still confused as to why it happened, but we will soon know, the police are working on the case." Beomgyu finished Taehyun's sentence for him and planted a kiss on top of his head.

It had been one week since the funeral and since the company had been handed to Beomgyu. He was asked to go to the company so that he learns more about it and knows what to do.

"We can worry about that later. Now let's just focus on the move, yeah?"

"Yeah."

They were currently watching 'My Demon', a K-drama Yeonjun had suggested to them; he had told them that it would be their loss if they didn't watch it. (They both knew the real reason, Yeonjun just wanted to flex his looks on them since the character Song Kong, who appeared to look like Yeonjun was the main character)

Taehyun cuddled closer to Beomgyu and rested his head on his shoulder, seeming to be lost in his thoughts. Beomgyu didn't notice, not until he asked Taehyun a question and didn't hear an answer.

Taehyun was looking straight into the TV, one would think he was so immersed in the movie he didn't notice what was happening around him. But, Beomgyu knew him damn well.

"Taehyun? Star, can you hear me?" he held Taehyun's shoulder and shook him gently, finally breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah sorry..."

Taehyun seemed down these past few days and Beomgyu had noticed it. Even though Taehyun tried his best to cover it and act like everything was fine, at the end of the day he knew he was just lying to himself.

Beomgyu would just watch as Taehyun would get lost in his thoughts and distance himself, saying "I'm a bit tired today, I'm going to sleep", he wanted to wait until Taehyun came to him and talked about whatever bothered him, but it seems as if Taehyun didn't want to talk.

"Something is clearly bothering you and you know it, just spill it out. Nothing is going to change if you stay silent and keep on distancing yourself from me, is it something I have done? Did I do something that made you uncomfortable?" he asked patiently, pausing the movie.

"No... of course not, you know I would talk to you if I needed to and I'm sorry if I have been distancing myself, I'm just too tired. I hope you understand that..." Taehyun reached out for the remote to unpause the movie, but Beomgyu moved his hand and threw the remote to the other side of the room.

"This is getting too much! You don't want to talk to me, I get it but don't fucking ignore me!! What the hell is going on with you, Taehyun! I'm trying to stay patient but you keep on just acting like everything is okay when it's not!!!" he raised his voice, his face getting red with how much anger he has been holding on and his grip on Taehyun's shoulder tightening.

"Don't raise your voice at me! What don't you understand about me wanting some space!!" Taehyun yelled back, tears gathering his eyes but he shut his eyes, stopping them from falling.

Sure, they had arguments, big or small, but it never got to the point where they raised their voices and yelled at each other. Both of them knew when to drop things and let the other have some space, but it never got to this point.

Beomgyu's eyes softened once he realized that Taehyun was crying. A wave of guilt washed over him and he let go of Taehyun's shoulders, letting his arms fall to his side.