8- Ice Cream

Beomgyu and Taehyun entered inside a pharmacy and Beomgyu went straight to the first aid section, dragging Taehyun with himself too.

"You really don't need to- '' Taehyun tried to start a conversation but got interrupted rudely by beomgyu.

"Shut up, don't act all so innocent and good now! I just have the feeling of being a little nice to you, don't feel too special about yourself"

"Oh okey wow" Taehyun mumbled to himself and followed Beomgyu to the cashier's counter.

Beomgyu put the ointment, Band AIDS, bandage, and rubbing alcohol with cottons on the counter and took out some cash out of his bag, tossing it gently at the cashier.

As they were about to leave the pharmacy, the cashier called them,

"Young man, don't act cool with me! The money isn't enough"

Beomgyu's eyes went wide and his cheeks got covered with a tint of pink color as he quietly walked back and paid the rest of the money.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I was in a hurry" he apologized politely and bowed which is weird because he never does that.

'Why the fuck did I bow and apologize? There was no one else besides me except Taehyun too' he thought to himself, still not over his polite action.

"That was funny, I never saw you so embarrassed and polite in my 3 days of knowing you" Taehyun commented as he held his laugh.

"Yeah yeah, I'm always polite, you don't have any say in it because you just met me," Beomgyu rolled his eyes and dragged Taehyun with him to a nearby bench.

"Let go of my hand, it's hurting me" Taehyun hissed to which Beomgyu just sighed and let go of his hand.

"roll up your sleeve, Kang"

'Kang my ass,' Taehyun thought but still obliged.

He slowly rolled up his sleeves, unsure whether he can trust Beomgyu or not but still did.

"Oh my God, who did this?" Beomgyu asked with a confused-sad tone as he saw the bruises on Taehyun's arm.

"I thought you just wanted to treat the bruises and wounds and not act all sympathetic," Taehyun said.

"They look hurtful and bad"

"I know"

Beomgyu didn't ask any further and started to clean the wounds gently with the piece of cotton that had rubbed alcohol on it.

"Ah slowly" Taehyun hissed at the pain and moved his arm from Beomgyu's grasp.

"Stop moving and just stay still" Beomgyu demanded and held Taehyun's arm tighter.

Taehyun closed his mouth as he was about to say something but didn't.

Instead he looked at the beauty in front of him, Beomgyu looked so pretty and handsome.

From his long eyelashes, to his pretty sharp eyes, his bridged nose, his plump lips and deep, addictive voice.

"Handsome"

"What was that?"

"Nothing, just do it quickly."

Beomgyu finished as he covered Taehyun's arm with the bandage and then moved to his other arm and did the same process again, clean the wounds, put on ointment and lastly apply the band AIDS and bandages.

"I'm done, kind of, now let's move to your face" he said as he wiped the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.

He was cleaning Taehyun's face with the alcohol when he came to his lips. It was bruised too and he wondered how did Taehyun get all these bruises, did he fight with someone?