16- Hueningkai

TW/ there is gonna be a scene about SA, please skip it if it makes you uncomfortable, it starts with "it's here on my desk" he said. And ends with "Mr.jung... Oh".

+×+

Beomgyu looked at a black car parked in the parking lot of the school, it was the first time he had seen that car, so it's a good reason as to why it piqued his interest.

He watched as a boy got out of the car, only his back could be seen, he then proceeded to open the door for someone else.

His eyes went wide as he saw who got out of the car, and who were the two boys.

Taehyun and Heeseung.

'Why the hell is he with Heeseung? I thought he would be at the hospital! That nerd' he thought to himself.

But then it hit him, he is not supposed to intervene in Taehyun's life anymore, he is supposed to leave his life, let him be happy and not ruin his life.

"Beomgyu! Man, I haven't seen you a lot these days, it's like you forgot about me," Yeonjun spoke as he hung his arm around Beomgyu's shoulder.

"I was busy, sorry" he apologized and removed Yeonjun's hand from his shoulder.

Yeonjun looked at him with worry, something was wrong with Beomgyu. He would always joke around and laugh but now he is acting like he hasn't known Yeonjun for years, his best friend.

He just shrugged it off, thinking that something might have happened at home with his parents. It was the most accurate reason he could think of since he was the only one knowing about Beomgyu's past and his life outside of school.

He knows Beomgyu the best, he has been there with him all his life.

"Oppa! How are you?" a girl who was wearing a shirt with 2 buttons open and a short skirt, hair blonde and wavy -definitely breaking school's dress code rules- ran towards Beomgyu and his friends, hugging Beomgyu with his hand around his neck.

"Not her again!" Minho rolled his eyes, taking a few steps back and dragging Jisung with him.

Beomgyu looked around uncomfortably, definitely not liking the touches, but his eyes landed on a pair of doe eyes looking at him. There was a certain look in those eyes that he couldn't explain.

Perhaps it was hurt or betrayed?

Before he could do anything, Taehyun took his eyes off of him, instead looking at Heeseung who was busy talking about something.

"Hwa-Young, get off of me. Stop whoring around!" he pushed the girl whose name appeared to be Hwa-Young.

She scoffed as she looked up to him, anger filling her eyes.

"Oppa! What the hell? Why are you acting like this?" she whined while walking towards Beomgyu but luckily Yeonjun stopped her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back.

"You heard what he said didn't you? Or do you want me to word it out for you? STOP- WHORING- AROUND! He doesn't like you! You are making all of us, especially him uncomfortable." he glared at Hwa-Young, sending her dirty looks.

"Fine! But this is not over Beomgyu! I know you like me and want me-"

"Dude! Shut the fuck up and just go! Read the room, nobody likes you! Stop being such a bitch!" Jisung meddled in, pushing her backwards with every word.

She scoffed and left, her dogs walking behind her.

"Are you okay? I know you weren't already feeling good, and now she came and ruined your day" Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu with concern.