.29

The only thing keeping Veasyra from crumbling and shutting out the world was the need for revenge. She didn't sleep much or eat more than what she needed to stay alive, the only thing she focused all her attention on was gaining more power and force to execute her plans. For that she'd need one thing. More dragons. And more dragons she'd get.

Veasyra's POV

I walked through the damped tunnel with only the torch in my hand and the ones on the walls lighting my path. I was on a mission I couldn't fail, I was going to claim another dragon. It was the only way I could have a better chance of beating the greens. Starflame wouldn't be able to fight, I wouldn't let him. I know that if it came down to it he wouldn't be able to go against Vaghar. So, I needed one that would. Cannibal would put up a fight but he's not as experienced as the she-dragon, this one on the other hand, is.

As I approached the resting place of said dragon I start singing the valaryian lullaby that was known to calm him.

"Drakari pykiros
Tīkummo jemiros
Yn lantyz bartossa
Saelot vāedis

Hen ñuhā elēnī:
Perzyssy vestretis
Se gēlȳn irūdaks
Ānogrose

Perzyro udrȳssi
Ezīmptos laehossi
Hārossa letagon
Aōt vāedan

Hae mērot gierūli:
Se hāros bartossi
Prūmȳsa sōvīli
Gevī dāerī"

As I'm finishing the lullaby he send flames up into the air and stomps his feet. He looks down at me and takes a few steps forward, I don't move a muscle back but instead keep my stance right in front of his nose. He nudges me and I land on my bum on the dusty cave floor. He puffs smoke out of his nose as I stifle a laugh. He was playing games. I get back up and extend my hand to him. Which he nudges and then let's me pat his nose.

I've done it. I claimed The Bronze Fury.
Vermithor is my key to destruction.

Mini chapter I guess. The most I could manage to write. Question for you guys; should I hold off on updating until the next season come out? Which I know is going to be forever. Or should I just go ahead and do my own thing? It'll be difficult to do the best plot and I feel like I won't be able to do it justice but if y'all want I'll try. Let me know!
-A