.28

Pain

That was all I felt.

The endless stream of grief was eating me alive before daemon could even finish the sentence.

"Lucerys, was on his way home when.." as he trailed off I knew. I knew what had happened because I'd felt it. The sorrow. The hurt. The anger. I dropped, like a sack of potatoes to the ground. Wailing and shaking in despair as daemon rushed over. "We will have revenge, Sy."

"On who? Who did this?!" I shouted. Whoever's responsible for his murder shall be torn to shreds under my command. But I didn't get to know. Not until I promised daemon I wouldn't jump on Cannibal. Reluctantly, I did, not that I planned to be calm.

"You promise?"

"Yes daemon, now tell me this isn't some guessing game." I was getting angrier by every passing second he wasn't telling me. Then he did, "It was Aemond." By now the tears had subsided, fully stopping once I heard that name. Every ounce of the sadness I had, completely flipped into a giant ball of rage. One I plan to unleash on all of those green cunts. How could they do this to little Luke. My little Luke. I've never even imagined something so horrible happening to him, even when I was younger and angry over what he did. I could never bring myself to do anything to him, he was too kind.

I stood there motionless as I plotted how to get revenge on that bastard. If he was going to steal my brother away from me I'd do the same. That drunken asshole Aegon was going to be my ticket for revenge, it wouldn't hurt Aemond but it'd send a message that everything comes with a price. And it will make Alicent realize the severity of their actions and the consequences they will face when they betray not only this family but me.

"They took my brother, I shall take theirs." I seethed. Daemon looked up and raised a brow, "Killing Aegon won't do anything, they all hate him. The only reason he's king is because he's the first born son. No, we'll go where it'll hurt. They took an innocent boy out of the world so we'll do the same." I didn't care what he did. This was my revenge. "I'll do this my way, you do your own." And I walked off. I didn't wait for permission or a word of warning, I needed to find a way to execute my plan.

As promised I wrote Cregan once I got to my chambers. I told him of the news I got when I arrived and briefly of my plan. I wouldn't tell anyone the full extent of what I plan to do, especially in a letter that could get intercepted. He got the basic info and that's all he needed at the moment.

Sorry for the delay of updating and the fact that this is the smallest chapter I've ever published. I'm slammed with tests for the end of the year and I can't seem to think properly to make a good chapter. I hope y'all can enjoy this tiny update and I will try and do better on the upcoming ones. Also thank y'all so much for 11k reads its mind blowing.
-A