Alessandra Rivers

A/n before the chapter. This is mostly just to show the bond between Alessandra and Syra. I have a lot in store for them and I wanted her to be like a big sister/ companion for Syra. She's referred to as Sandra a lot by Syra.

Growing up Syra didn't have many girl friends. She'd do lessons with Helena but once those were over they'd part ways. There was never really a friendship between the two, just an occasional conversation in passing. The one real girl friend Syra had was her handmaiden, if you would even call her that, Alessandra.

Alessandra has been Syra's handmaiden for as long as Syra could remember. She would do everything necessary to make sure the princess was perfect. Not a hair out of place not a piece of unflattering fabric in sight. Sandra has always been loving towards the young princess despite being so fierce to everyone else.

Especially to those who offended the princess. Once a young lord at court stepped on the princess skirts while in passing and instead of apologizing he told her to grow into her gown. The lady Sandra was near and when she heard this she stormed over yanking the boy up and reprimanded him.

She did not care if it was improper for a lady like herself, with the last name Rivers, to do this to an established lord. Her lady was being treated poorly and she would not stand for it. Maybe that's why she was appointed to be the princesses lady, to keep those in line.

No one actually knows who put her in the position of lady to the heir, Rhaenyra asked the queen if she had any candidates for the job and Sandra just appeared one day. Throughout the princesses life if there was anything she hated, the lady Sandra would fix it immediately.

If there was ever an argument, she'd have her back. And if anything went wrong, she was there. The only two people Syra trusted everything with was Sandra and Aemond. Sandra became an ally to Syra when she felt her worst and her biggest supporter for anything she encountered.

A/n:
Short chapter i know but I wanted more info for y'all about Alessandra. I also just needed something to post. I don't have much going on so I try to do as much as I can whenever but I'll probably update three times a week. If that changes I'll let y'all know of course. Not many people has seen this book but I'm hoping the more I update the more will see so here's this chapter lol