I Should Have Known Chapter 3

****Recap****

Speaking of fucking I was still a virgin. I always planned on waiting to give it to the guy I knew I was gonna marry and Dane was that guy. I planned that after the big game on friday night I was gonna give my all to Dane. I was going to give him my virginity. I hadn’t told anybody but Anna about it. Anna was my best girlfriend and she would keep my secret no matter what I knew that for sure. Whenever I had told her about what I was planning for the briefest second i saw sadness cross her face but then she looked happy so I figured maybe I was just imagining it.

As I rounded the corner and saw what was behind the bleachers I couldn’t believe what I saw.

***End of Recap***

       There he was all gorgeous 6' 3'' of him. At first all I saw was his back and I though about how it felt to have his arms wrapped around me and my arms wrapped around his neck while he held me close and whispered sweet things in my ear in between kisses.

       Then I saw his arms go around some girls waist and her hands tangle in his hair. The worst part of all of it though was watching and seeing him smash his lips to hers. His lips that were locked on mine just a few hours ago.

I couldn't move. I just stood rooted to the spot watching, watching the man I thought I would marry make out with some blonde bimbo. My breath caught in my throat. I. Just. Couldn't. Do. This. Then they pulled apart. I couldn't believe my eyes for the second time today. Not only was Dane cheating on me by kissing some blonde bimbo but he was cheating on me with my best friend.

As he started to trail kisses down her neck Anna opened her eyes and saw me. She immediately pulled away from Dane and said in a whisper "Oh Shit" Dane turned around with a questioning look then he saw me and his face went pale.

I couldn't say anything. When I tried to talk  all that came out was a squeak. That's when I felt it. I felt my eyes getting wet and my vision getting foggy and I turned around and I ran.

DAMN HIM JUST DAMN HIM! I gave my heart to him, I was ready to give everything to him and this is what he does! I trusted him and he threw it all away. I have only ever trusted one other person since that night 2 years ago. That night took such an amazing life and still it managed to turn mine upside down. How could he! I thought this was it, he was the one I was gonna marry.

Damn how am I so naive! He is the school player I should have known! I should have known he will always be the same cheating, lying, manwhore that he’s always been. Why would he change for you anyways. You're not the one obviously. Damn I feel sorry for whatever whore he tries to get next because I won’t just stand back and be quite HELL TO THE NO! I WILL TELL HER WHAT A LYING, CHEATING, HEARTBREAKING PLAYER HE IS!

I could hear Dane yelling my name in the background but I don't give a damn now. Just one foot in front of another that's all that matters. I just have to get out of there, and get out of there now.

As I turned around I felt my tears falling sliding down my cheeks and I could taste how salty they were. NO NO! I can’t cry I haven’t cried since the accident I always promised myself that nothing ever again could hurt me so much that I would cry.

As I was running across the football field I felt one of my sandals slip off  I just kept on and then the other one did too. I could hear Cale calling my name but I just kept on running.

Huh I laughed at myself whenever I get hurt I just run just like I did when the accident happened. Dear God I just can't please please don't let me think about the accident. I can't if I think about it now that will be it I will lose it.

Just as I started to think about that horrible night I was finally at Cale's car. As I started to sink to the ground I felt the world go black and someone wrapping their arms around me and pick me up. I gave up and submitted to the darkness thinking that this was it just please give me peace after all this time just  one second of peace would give me the strength the courage to go on. Just please God.

***AUTHOR’S NOTE***

Hi everyone so two updates in one day YAY! I probably won't update tomorrow sorry guys! I should update on thursday though! Please comment and vote and if anyone can make me a cover I would love you forever! Also the girl in the picture is Anna.