Epilogue

Epilogue

            "Hey Cale where on Earth did Beth and Mark disappear too?" I said to my husband of twelve years. "Cale where are they I can't find them anywhere and I'm starting to get worried."

            "Taylor honey calm down." He said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me resting his hands on my still flat stomach.

            "Beth went over to a Annie's to spend the night and Mark is at my parents house spending the night with them. We have the house all to ourselves." he finished spinning me around and kissing me deeply.

            "Well then what's the special occasion Mr. Parker?" I said kissing up his neck. Even after twelve years of marriage we have never lost the spark that all newly weds posses.

            "Well Mrs. Parker today is the day I asked you to marry me fifteen years ago. Today's the day that fifteen years ago I realized that living a life without you wasn't worth living at all." He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to our bedroom.

            "Cale Parker, I love you so much." I said brushing my lips across his. "I don't know what my life would have been without you but it sure as hell wouldn't have been worth living." I said pulling his top off as he dropped me on our bed.

            Cale and I preceded to make love to each other for the thousandth time since we'd gotten married, and it was just as sweet as the first time.

            "Hey Taylor," Cale said wrapping his arm around me so that I was half laying on him half on the bed.

            "Hmm?" I mumbled burying my head into his shoulder.

            "What would you think about having another kid. I mean I know most people stop at two but I think another kid would be nice." Cale said nervously twisting a piece of my blonde hair around his fingers.

            "I think it's all little too late to be thinking about it Cale because I'm already three months pregnant." I said smiling and giggling like a school girl.

            "Your pregnant, your pregnant!" Cale said jumping out of bed and pulling me up with him. "Your pregnant."

            "Yes Cale I'm pregnant." I said laughing at his antics.

            "I love you Taylor Parker I love you to the moon and back and I'll always love you." Cale said kissing me deeply.

            I should have known I'd fall in love with my best friend and live happily ever after with him.

***Well that's it guys! That’s forever the last chapter of "I Should Have Known" I can't believe it's already over. I wrote this whole book in under a year. And I'll admit I'm already starting to rewrite and edit it. I'll of course be changing the title and a lot of the storyline but I think it will be quit an amazing book! I'm hoping to have the first chapters of it up by Thanksgiving! Well I guess this is Chloe Grace signing out for the last time.