I Should Have Known Chapter 6

***Recap***

Soon I realized I was running up Cale's drive way and once again nothing could prepare me for what I saw.

***End of Recap***

I saw Dane's car parked in front of Cale's house. Shit just shit. I thought that after my run I finally had it together but now I don't know. Just don't fall apart again Taylor because I don't know if I can pick up the pieces again.

I debated whether or not if I just turned around I could avoid him unroll school started back up on Monday. I guess I better just see him now and get over at while I have Cale at my side holding me up.

I walked up to the door and slowly turned the knob. As I walked through the door I saw Cale yelling at Dane and Anna sitting on the sofa looking at her feet.

As I walked in all eyes fell on me. I said the words I had rehearsed so many times while I was running. "I thought you loved me as much I loved you. I thought you were the one, I thought I could trust you. I guess I was wrong." As soon as I said those words I felt the tears sliding down my face.

I felt Cale wrap his arm around me and I leaned into him as Dane started to talk. "Look Taylor I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I LOVE YOU!" Dane said as he tried to reach for my hand.

I pulled back away from him and said as calmly as I could "Dane you broke my trust and you can never gain it back. If you loved me then why, why did you ruin everything!?! Just please, please leave. WE. ARE. DONE."

I could see Dane's frustration in his eyes as his said "I will win you back. I love you and I always will. And he will never get you, I will because I always win in the end."

"Get the hell out of here!" I yelled at Dane surprising myself at how in control and confident I sounded. "And you, get out and never ever come back. You broke my trust, stole the man I loved, and worse of all ruined our friendship." I yelled at Anna as she turned to me with shame in her eyes.

As they both walked out the door I smiled. I didn't lose it and I felt so much better now. I was back. I wasn't an emotional train wreck anymore. At school on Monday I would just do my best. I would ignore them both and just go on living life. I'm sure by then everyone will know what happened if they don't already.

"Are you okay?" Cale said with worry in his eyes as he picked me up carrying me to his room. "Yeah I guess I'm fine it doesn't really hurt now." I said with a smile. "Don't let him get to you, you'll be better off without him."

"Knock Knock" Ellie said as she walked into the room. "How ya holding up sweetheart?" "I'll be fine now." I said with a genuine smile on my face. "Well me and Dan were thinking and don't worry we already talked to Beth. But would you like to move into her old room? I always worry about you staying in that big old house all alone without anyone. Besides you're a part of the family. So what do you say?"

"Yes, yes, yes and yes! I would love to come and stay with you." I said as I jumped into her arms giving her a huge hug. "Come on Tay lets go get your stuff from your house" Cale said.

We ran back to my house and packed up all my clothes and photos and everything else I needed. "You know if we miss anything we can always come back right?" Cale said laughingly as I looked around my old room biting my lip trying to think of anything else I needed.

"No I didn't, I mean you know like it's so far from your house it would take a whole day to get there." I said sarcastically with a smile on my face. "Ha ha" Cale said glaring at me. After about two seconds of that we both burst out laughing and fell on my old bed. "Love ya Tay" Cale said contently with a smile on his face. "Love ya too" I said smiling totally and utterly happy since the whole Dane and Anna incident.

***Author's Note***

Hi everyone so here is the sixth chapter yay! So I actually already have the next chapter written and ready to go. So I am asking for 5 vote before I post the next chapter!