I Should Have Known Chapter 15

***Recap***

As the clock was winding down it didn’t look like we were gonna make it. Cale all of a sudden put on a burst of speed making the touchdown.

The whole stadium erupted in cheers! All we had to do now was make the field goal.

As both teams took their place so we could kick the field goal everyone in the stands was holding their breath.

Cale ran up towards the ball and his leg swung through and the ball sailed right through the goalposts!

The whole stadium erupted in hoots and hollers! We had won! Everyone rushed onto the field to hug and support the team.

I saw Cale and ran towards him wrapping my legs around his waist as he picked me up and hugged me.

“That was a close one.” He said breathily into my ear as he held me tighter. “But you did it.” I said into his ear hugging him closer.

Eventually I let Cale go so he could go get changed and we could go to the celebratory party at the lake.

***End of Recap***

“It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters

And make fun of our exes, uh uh uh uh

It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight

To fall in love with strangers uh uh uh uh”

I sung along in my off key voice I put on mascara.

“Yeaaaah

We're happy free confused and lonely at the same time

It's miserable and magical oh yeah

Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines, it's time uh uh”

Now for the eyeshadow and lipstick.

“I don't know about you but i’m feeling 22

Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you

You don't know about me but I bet you want to

Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22”

Grab the next section of hair wrap it around the wand hold the tip against it with the hand that has the glove so I don’t get burned. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Finally after 30 minutes my hair was done. It was done in loose waves that trailed down my back.

The party was huge! It was at Cale’s family's beach house. The inside of the house was turned into a huge game of spin the bottle and drinking games.

The outside was turned into a dance floor, bonfire area, and a very big make out area. Some People were swimming some people were disappearing down the beach to do the dirty!

I danced my ass off with Bell and Cale. We all got pretty wasted so we stayed the night at the beach house and passed the weakened by having fun at the beach.

The next two months passed in a blur.

Anna was bitchier than ever. Dane still tried to get me back always bugging me.

Cale and I grew closer than ever living together. His family really accepted me as their own. I even called Ellie mom.

Bell and I were now officially best friends. On her birthday I had given her a charm bracelet with different charms. One had been a music note since I found out she played piano and loved it. One of a basketball and one of a volleyball. One of a the Nike Swish. The last one was a half a heart with best friend on it. I had the other half on my matching charm bracelet.  I also got us lockets that clicked togetehr to form a heart.Whenever she say it she started to cry and hugged me saying forever and always.

We had just finished playing our state championship volleyball game and somehow we had won! Ever since Bell had come and had been our starting setter we had been doing so much better. Together we were unstopable! She was able to set me with normal sets, shorts, and quicks.

As soon as we had finished our game gotten our trophies and medals. Our patches for our letterman's jackets. We had both been named for All South! It was incredible. We rushed to the hotel and shower and got ready hoping we can make it to Cale's state championship football game.

Never in the history of our school had both the boys football team and girls volleyball team gone to the state championship games! The whole town was their to support us and hopefully they were going to the boys game.

"Run run run!" I yelled back at Bella as we ran into the hotel still in our uniforms and jackets that said state champions.

***Author’s Note***

Sorry for the crappy chapter guys!  This was really  just a filler chapter. I was also trying to get an update out to you guys! Big things will start to happen in the next chapter! *Hint Hint Wink Wink*

I am gonna have fun writing the next ones! Thank you everyone for your support! It is amazing! Over 2000 views! Ahhh so happy! I am getting about 160 views a day! Wow thanks so much guys! Love you all next update will be on sunday and be ready for a long long long chapter!