Shout Outs!

Hey everyone! So here ya go here are some shoutouts and some books that everyone needs to read  causw well they are just plain old BAD ASS!

First off thank you to all my followers! It really means a lot to me that you are following me!

Thank you to everone that has commented on my book! It warms my heart to come on to Wattpad after a long day and see that I have comments on my book!

Thank you to everyone that has voted for my book! It is so cool to see the number of votes for my book reaching over 100!

Thank you to everyone that has read my book! I have over 1,200 reads now! It is crazy! Whenever I started writing this book I thought that by the end of 2013 it might have 100 reads! A month after I posted it on here I have over 1000!

Also everyone here are some undiscovered books that you should totally read! 

New Beginnings by Tatia_DE

Married To The Douchebag Of The Century by SyannePotts

Arranged Marrige To The Devil by Allygurl3000

That Summer Away by PaintedSky

and last but not least a book by my first every follower 

3 Strikes You're Out by live_laugh_love_1224

Now for some shout outs! 

Here are some shout outs to people who support me the most with their votes and comments!

@Tatia_DE

@ayeitskay13

@niallersluvr

@lovatic_forsure

@MariaStringer

@love_to_read101

@EmilyLegendflame

@2017asanchez

@chrissy1010

@passionforwriting96

@fewie109

@iLUVparis888

@live_laugh_love_1224

@PrettyLittleWriters_

@ally1996

@hockeygirl21

Wow that was a ton of people! Thank you to everyone so much I love you! Can't wait so you people better hurry up and vote/read/comment/fan!