I Should Have Known Chapter 10

***Quick Note***

Just in case any of you are confused they are all Seniors in high school!

***Recap***

“Let’s give them something to look at shall we?” I heard Cale whisper in my ear while leading me towards the dance floor. Levels by Avicii came on and we started to dance.

We were every where. All over each other. We were grinding on each other hands roaming over each other’s bodies. His hands were sliding up and down my thighs as I closed any distance between our two bodies.

My hands were in his hair, trailing down his bare chests. Our eyes never left each other staring straight into the others. Our bodies moved in sync with each other, trusting and knowing exactly what the other was going to do. Then all of a sudden Cale was gone.

***End of Recap***

***Cale’s POV***

There she was. Standing in front of her house looking totally at peace. She looked content and happy. Just seeing her like that made me happy.

She turned and saw me and smiled. Damn she was gorgeous. She always thought she was just plain and normal, but she is anything but normal. She is tall gorgeous with blonde hair that shines like gold and those crystal clear blue eyes. The best part is I know she is even more beautiful on the inside.

“I have a surprise for you.” I said as she smiled and laughed playing along with me like she didn’t already know about the party.

I threw my arm around her shoulders like I had done a hundred time before walking her towards the house.

I noticed the whole way to the house Taylor was biting her lip. It  was her nervous tick. She had started doing it back in middle school in 6th grade when she was stressing about finals. She started doing it again straight through 7th grade because of how stressed she was about English because the English teacher for whatever reason hated her and was super hard on her.

In 8th grade she was in charge of formal. I remember walking to the park trying to find her at our old hiding spot. I found her in tears with tons of planning stuff from formal in her lap. We sat there the rest of the day planning it out and getting everything done.

We had so much shared history it was crazy. We had been attached at the hip since she moved in when she was four. We slept over at each others houses all the time, played sports together, and were best friends. Some people always thought that we were together secretly but to tell you the truth I guess I hadn’t really ever thought about Taylor like that. She was damn hot, smart, athletic, and really nice.      

As a walked with my arm around Taylor I thought about how it felt like she was made to be here with me. She was made for me.   

Whenever we got to the house Taylor ran inside to get ready while I flopped down on the couch to wait.

“HELL YEAH!” I shouted as I finally got the word for my 4 pics 1 word that I had been stuck on for a week.

Finally 45 minutes later and like 15 levels later Taylor was ready. She looked gorgeous as ever in the short little blue shorts that showed off her long legs. I could see the blue strap that held up her blue bikini. It was my favorite one of hers she looked amazing in it and she practically lived in it all summer long.

As we started to walk to the door I was still looking at my phone. Then I heard a bark and bam. I was on the floor.

“Damn dog.” I muttered. Taylor just sat there laughing her little ass off. “Son of a bitch, where did the little bitch go off too?” I said through gritted teeth because well that hurt pretty bad considering it was a wood floor.

Taylor finally lost it. She burst out laughing. She started to laugh so hard she snorted a little. I know she has always hated her laugh but I think it is cute.

“That was smooth now come on lets go to the party!” Taylor said after a minute when she could finally get her laughter under control.

As I was driving my truck to the lake I couldn’t help but wonder if Dane was going to be their. Whenever I found out what he had done to Taylor I made a promise to myself that as soon as I could I would beat the shit otta him.

Drastic? Yes. Worth it? Hell yeah.

As I pulled up the lake I park the truck near the big bonfire and stepped out of the truck. That’s when I saw him.

Did Dane have any decency whatsoever? What the hell was going on in his head? He had two “Bleach Blonde Bimbos” as Taylor would always say. I just called them flat out plain old sluts.

Trust me these two were slutty. They were wearing bikinis that were so tiny their fat flabby asses hung out. There boobs were practically falling out of the tops too. Damn I think the one even had a fake tan because to me she looked orange.

Dane was currently shoving his tongue down the one with a fake tans’ throat while the other one sat in his lap saying something in his ear.

Just then I saw him look up. He first looked at me with a smirk then he turned to Taylor and winked before he went back to kissing his slut of the day.

He. Is. A. Dead. Man. I could feel my fists clenching at me sides just wait to deck him right in the face.

But then I saw Taylor. She was keeping her head held high even with everyone whispering about how the schools hottest couple broke up. I noticed once again Taylor was biting her lip.

Then an idea slowly started to form in my mind. I walked up behind Taylor putting my hands on her hips and said in a whisper “Lets give them something to look at, shall we?”

As I lead her to the dance floor I felt my palms start to sweat. What if I screwed this up for Taylor? What if she hated me because I was trying to pull her and Dane apart. Dane had already dumped her I was just trying to help her get over him, and maybe show him that they were done.

As I pulled Taylor to the middle of the dance floor Levels by Avicii came on. I could feel the beat already.

Taylor turned around and started to dance. He whole body moved in perfect time to the music. She ground her body into mine.

I could feel her nails tracing a path on my bare back. Her hands ran up and down my chest, across my six pack then back up through my hair.

I could feel my hands running over her long legs pulling her body into mine. Closer, closer, until there was no room in between us. My hands wound in her silky smooth blonde hair then back down to the soft skin of her legs.

Why did this feel so right? Why did everytime I touch her sparks flew. Was I falling in Love with my best friend? Dear God what's happening?

All of a sudden I felt something hard hit my face. Starts burst behind my eyes and my cheek started to throb.  Then someone push me to the floor. What the hell?

***Author’s Note***

Hey everyone sorry for skipping the tuesday update! I thought I had published this on thursday but on my computer it says I just saved it as a draft so I don't know? I got super busy trying to find a yellow lab puppy! I am getting one in a few days. Sorry for doing Cale’s POV for everything that already happened but I think you needed his insight here. I should post again on Sunday I don’t know yet, but spring break officially starts TODAY!  Please comment/vote/fan!