I Should Have Known Chapter 14

Please read the important notice at the bottom of the chapter it is very IMPORTANT!

***Recap***

The bell went off signaling the end of lunch Me and Bell started to walk off towards our next class.

“I think Cale likes you!” she whispered in my ear.

“Yeah right! He is like my brother!” I said. I could feel the blush rising to my face.

“I think you like him too. Don’t try to deny it! I can see it in the way you too look at each other. I bet you before spring break you too will be going out!” Bell said with a smile on her face.

"I don't like Cale like that! He is my brother

“Yes you do like him!” Bell said with a triumphant look on her face!

“No I don’t!” I said with force.

“Yes you do!”

“No I don’t”

“Yes you do!”

“No I don’t!”

“Yes you do!”

“No I don’t!”

“Yes you do!”

Before I could respond we had sat down in the seats of our next class and the bell rung. Saved by the bell from Bell.

The rest of the day passed and I realized Bell was quickly becoming my best friend.

***End of Recap***

“Hey mom!” Bell said as she opened the door to her house. Bell’s family seemed just a wealthy as my own. They lived in a 3 story 10,000 square foot house. No I’m not a stalker I saw the for sale sign in front of the house.

“Hey Bell.” said a woman in her mid 40’s with short brown hair. “Well who is this?” she said with a smile on her face.

“Hey mom this is Taylor.” Bell said smiling

“Hi nice to meet you Ms. Jones.” I said while shaking her hand.

“Hello Taylor! I’m so glad Bell found a good friend on her first day. And please call me Sarah, if you call me Ms. Jones I feel so old and then I think your talking to my mother in law.” Mrs. Jones I mean Sarah said.

“Well it was nice meeting you Sarah!” I said as Bell pulled me up the stairs to her room.

Her room was adorable! Her walls were all painted white and then one wall had different sized black polka dots all over it. Then all her furniture was white with black handles and knobs and drawers and stuff. Her bed spread was bright red though.

I loved it! It was chic and girly and fashionable.

“Sooooooo tell me everything!” Bell said. “Wait on second thought stay here let me get us food then tell me everything!” Bell disappeared before I could say anything else.

While she was gone I started to wander around her room. I could tell from her pictures that she was an avid photographer. She had pictures of just random everyday things that looked like they were staged and not even real.

She had pictures up of her and this little girl with even redder hair if that was possible. In some of them there was her and her mom and her sister but I never saw her Dad in any of them.

“He left us whenever I was 12.”  Bell said in a quiet voice.

“How’d you?” I started to say before Bell cut me off.