Chapter 29

Mira's Pov

"So master sent you three here?" I asked Lisanna as she nodded her head.

"Master told us to come fetch you. I didn't know you're going to Galuna, sis." Lisanna sulked. "Why didn't you invite me?"

I sighed.

Why would I invite you? The gang practically hates you.

"You know I already changed." Lisanna said, somehow reading my mind. "It's all in the past now,"

I looked at her debatingly. Yes, she's my sister but what she did to the Nalu couple was unforgivable. I already had forgiven her because she's my sister but the others, haven't.

"I know, but this is our trip. I hope you understand." I replied with an apologetic smile.

She sighed. "You got a point."

"And please, stay away from Natsu or Lucy for now, they are not in the mood." I said as I hold her hand as I look at her eyes with a pleading look.

I just don't want any more drama. I know Lisanna. She won't listen but I hope this time.

She just smiled. "Alright."

I smiled back. She left me and went inside the ship.

I was left alone. The wind was nice as I admire the ocean in front of me. I grab my phone from my wallet and take pictures when I noticed big fishes underneath the boat.

"Oh wow." I got excited and took pictures of them. They were somehow big and their colors were black and white in stripes. Such unique fishes.

I finished taking pictures as I decided to take a rest too but I wonder who is driving the ship. I was curious.

I decided to see who it was and found an unfamiliar person.

"Good morning to you, may I know who you are?" I asked with a smile.

"Good day milady, I am Capricorn." He replied formally as he take a look of me.

"Oh, nice to meet you Capricorn." I smiled and yawned. "Ops, excuse me."

That was embarrasing.

And that was I decided to take a nap.

Lucy's Pov

"I wasn't looking at her."

"Really?"

"I swear!"

"You should be."

"I should be!"

Natsu sighed as he lay beside me. I quickly scootch a little making him annoyed.

"Luce, I swear, I wasn't!" He yelled.

"Hey! Keep your voices low! Someone's getting a good sleep here." We heard Gajeel's voice next door.

I stayed silent and closed my eyes.

Out of everyone in fairy tail, why pick Lisanna? Ugh Master I hate you.

"Luce," Natsu called softly. "It was in the past now, you know I already moved on, we have moved on."

I can feel him coming closer to me. "You know I love you."

I open my eyes and looked at him.

He was sincere.

Ugh, I hate myself for overreacting sometimes.

Without a second thought, I lean in in to kiss him. I'm afraid he would leave me again. Those thoughts were echoing in my mind as I clutched on his shirt tightly. He kissed me back as he slowly layed me back.