Miraculous Malfunction 1

In this, you and I are gonna both pretend that the only way for Ladybug to be able to use her lucky charm, is if she purifies the acuma. If she doesn't, for example the acuma purifies itself, then her miraculous Ladybug is useless. Thanks lol, I'm gonna attempt to write from no one's point of view. So wish me luck on that.

They both sat in class, Adrien's attention seemingly focused on the board, though his mind was running wild with his lady. Marinette seemed to be paying attention too, except for the fact that she wasn't. Her mind was also in a far off place, fantasizing about the boy in front of her.
Nope can't do it.

(Sometimes I write commentary to myself while writing, just decided to leave it in lol)

Marinette

She chewed on the end of her pencil, staring at the back of his head again. Anytime he turned to talk to Nino she caught a glimpse of bright green eyes, and her heart fluttered each time. He was just so, perfect. She sighed contentedly, and suddenly he turned around to look at her. Perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect wide eyes...

"Marinette." He whispered, and she saw red.

Red roses to be exact, thousands of petals falling around them like rain.

"Yes." She breathed, warmth filling her from head to toe as he stared at her.

"Marinette!" Someone snapped, and just like that the roses were gone, but the red remained in the form of a blush on her face.

Her attention drew to their teacher, and she sank lower in her seat.

"Pay attention." He commanded, and she gave a weak nod in return.

That had to have been the millionth time this month he had distracted her. He shot her a sympathetic smile, and those roses fell again, until she felt a sharp pain at her side. She jumped,  turning to Alya.

"Oww."

"You need to get him out of your head girl. You're gonna lose it if you don't."

"I think it's already gone." She sighed dreamily, but before any more fantasies began, a loud booming sound echoed outside, so loud that it rattled the school's widows.

"All right we all know the drill. Down to the basement." Their teacher sighed, and Marinette slipped in with the students filing out into the hall.

Alya shot her a wink, and Marinette suddenly realized that she was next to Adrien.

"Hey Marinette. Everything okay?"

"Ya-yes!" She blurted, quickly turning to Alya, hoping she would make conversation for her, like she usually did.

Unfortunately, Alya had moved up to walk with Nino.

"I have to use the restroom. I'll catch up with the group soon." Adrien mumbled to her, quickly ducking into the restroom.

She would have told him to wait, but another blast reminded her she had more important matters to attend to. She slipped into an empty classroom, unnoticed by her teacher. Her kwami Tiki flew out of her purse, giving her a disapproving look.

"Were you day dreaming in class again?"

Marinette sheepishly smiled, before calling on her transformation.

"Spots on."

She was soon clad in her superhero attire, a striking red suit with black spots. Now Ladybug, she left through one of the windows, spotting her partner nearby. He was on top of one of the buildings, and she was grateful he had his back to her school. If he had found out that she did go there, her identity would be at stake.