Chapter 𝟴

It was a fine Friday night when Donghyuck could finally relax after a week. Walking around his apartment, he turned off all the lights and then quietly opened the door of Dongchan's room. Noticing no movement from the boy, Papa smiled and let him rest, closing the door afterward.

Turning on his heel, he walked to the bathroom, where he had filled the bath with warm water. Putting on some music and placing his phone into a special box he bought online, Donghyuck peeled off his clothes and slowly sank into warm water.

The calm melody relaxed his muscles, and Donghyuck didn't feel it when he slid down a little. Gazing at the water that distorted his body, the man bit his lip as his fingers traveled down to the lower part of his body. Preventing any sound from fleeing his throat, he even clenched his teeth as he stuck two fingers inside at the same time. He did great with these two, but as he tried to make a third join the couple, an unexcepted gasp came out, and Donghyuck curled his toes.

He tried to balance his breath after such a reaction. His heart raced a little, and he was getting excited. It had been a month since he last did it, and he was fine with that—touching himself rarely brought greater pleasure than doing it much more often.

As soon as his breath was even, Donghyuck reached for a box on the floor and pulled out his favorite anal beads. Wincing a little, he inserted the beads inside and closed his eyes. Incredible as always, a little painful and uncomfortable when the water got in, but at least he didn't need a man to earn pleasure. So, inserting and removing the beads at different speeds was Donghyuck's way of relaxing and having a good Friday night. As soon as he felt pressure in the rectum, his free hand went up his dick, and he began stroking it, whining quietly under his breath.

The interesting part of masturbating must've been that Donghyuck had no specific image in his head. He just saw a naked and faceless man and it was enough for him to go crazy. So, imagining a man here, in the bathroom, Donghyuck's cheeks would usually flush, and he would go faster. This time was no expectation either as he suddenly picked up his pace and threw his head back, closing his eyes and letting himself be a little louder as he touched himself entirely. He knew he could. The music he listened to was always the same and, from this point, it got louder, covering up his voice.

Donghyuck enjoyed it so much that his mind went blank, and he found himself elsewhere, not in his bathtub anymore. He was in a weightless, airless space where nothing was around just his naked body, the mysterious man with no face, and classical music in the background.

All of that, unfortunately, broke into pieces when a long and loud ringtone interrupted the music and his fantasy. Donghyuck fell off the land of his imagination and flinched, accidentally splashing the water as he pulled away his hands from his private parts. Flustered that he got interrupted, Donghyuck slightly leaned to the box to check on his phone.

He was thankful that he had finally saved Mark's number. Because now he could see who was calling him. However, that still didn't calm him down because... why would a teacher call a parent on Friday, late at night?

Donghyuck just stared at the caller's ID and didn't even move a finger. He didn't know what to do, actually. Was it better to answer the call or ignore it? It could be something serious, but at the same time, the teacher may ask about all the places they could've possibly met too. Donghyuck hated that.

Thinking about the latter, Donghyuck leaned back into the bathtub and, grumbling about the interruption, he went where he left. But no matter how hard he tried, he didn't feel euphoric as he did before. On top of that, the annoying thoughts about Mark kept lingering in his head even when he no longer called.

"Excellent," he rolled his eyes.

He sadly removed the beads and left them floating in the water. Reaching for his towel, Donghyuck wiped his hand and reached for his phone. It took him a minute to decide whether he wanted to talk to the teacher or not. But then he chose to do so because his mood was already ruined and this stupid caller couldn't leave his mind. Maybe there was really something important he had to know. Like, the last time Mark called him to talk about dyslexia. But at the same time, the teacher brought up another topic, too...