Chapter 𝟮𝟬

"I told you, it's nothing much..."

Mark closed the door and said something more, but Donghyuck was already too much into scanning the apartment. If he didn't know about the teacher's marital status, he would've learned it just by looking at some parts of the apartment. This man was bitchless.

The first thing Donghyuck saw was a pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen and a small fridge. No sign of an oven, just a microwave that seemed a little too old. In the living room, there was a TV that, compared to a small sofa, looked abnormal. The TV was placed on the floor just like a few game consoles. The curtains seemed shabby and tiny even though the window was so wide it covered the kitchen and living room in bright light.

Some of the furniture definitely felt out of place and didn't match the modern look of the apartment. Donghyuck could tell that Mark had money, but he didn't know where to put it.

"Where's the bathroom?" Donghyuck asked as he was curious how this one looked.

The bathroom was near the exit. A weird placement in Donghyuck's opinion, who liked his bathroom at the same range as other rooms. Compared to the two rooms Donghyuck saw, the bathroom looked great. Maybe because Mark couldn't change anything here. Everything was covered in light blue tiles and looked rather clean. Weirdly, there was no door in the shower, but Donghyuck was certain it didn't break. It was just how it was installed, and it looked interesting. Stepping inside and standing there, on his socks, Donghyuck measured it and found out that it was wide enough to have shower sex. Great.

He came out of the bathroom shortly after and spotted Mark coming out of another room.

"Is that a bedroom?" Donghyuck asked. He peeked inside, noticing a big room full of shelves filled with books. There was a modern desk near the window with a computer and a laptop.

"That's the room I call my office," Mark said with a smile. "Here, I spend most of my time. The bedroom is right here."

He took him to the other door. Donghyuck did a few calculations and realized it was oddly small compared to the office one. When Mark opened the door, it was obvious why. The bedroom was all bed. Just a bed. Donghyuck spotted a window right behind the bed. It was big.

"That's... That's the first time I ever see something like this..." the younger mumbled.

"Me too. But I used to have the same bedroom when I was on vacation in Norway. I loved it so much that I built the same one here."

"Well, that's unique."

"Really?" Mark chuckled.

The next second, Donghyuck felt the older's breath on his neck. Mark stood so closely behind!

"Why don't we have some ramen?" he whispered into the younger's ear.

Donghyuck's body heated. He giggled and looked over his shoulder.

"Just say that you want me."

Mark didn't need any more words. He pushed Donghyuck into the bed and got on top of him.

📚

This apartment was on the second floor, so not very high, but because of the open window, Donghyuck heard the noises outside very well. Some teenagers stopped by and talked, a dog barked, and a person with a bicycle rang the bell, someone loudly swore.

Although all of these never stopped, Donghyuck barely cared about this as he had his face buried into Mark's pillow, barely supporting his body with his knees as the upper part was already defeated in the five minutes of intense intercourse. Mark held the younger's hips tightly all the time, growing some butterflies in Donghyuck's chest. He just loved being touched there, But he couldn't focus just on that because the man never slowed down. Donghyuck was busy panting, moaning, and hiding his face in the pillow. That was how they agreed the first round should be. Fast as if they were both hungry and quite rough.