Chapter 𝟭𝟲

As soon as they stepped inside, Mark pinned Donghyuck against the wall and kissed him. Not only did the younger's heart flutter, but he also felt weak in his knees. Who could've known that Teacher Lee was so romantically aggressive?

"Wait," Donghyuck turned away, but Mark's lips traveled to his neck. "Wait up," he giggled. "I know you're hungry, but let's shower first."

"Okay," Mark kissed the younger's neck, then stepped away.

"You go first."

Mark knew where was the bathroom, so he didn't need to be walked there. But he still stood there, near the door, and didn't move an inch. It was hard to understand what was going on in his head, especially when Donghyuck couldn't see his eyes. It was very dark on such a corner.

"I'll get you something to wear, okay?"

"I haven't shaved for a while," Mark spoke.

Donghyuck paused. That was weird. He was sure Mark wanted to fuck him just like Dongwoo said, but why is it that everything this man says is the opposite of the theory? First of all, he was surprised about the suggestion, and now he wasn't prepared down there as he didn't even know he'll have sex. When they kissed Donghyuck felt the stubble on the man's chin, which was cleanly shaved the previous day—he saw it when he came closer. And that was the interesting part. Donghyuck read somewhere that a man's beard grows faster if he's anticipating sexual intercourse. Mark was very enthusiastic and gentle this whole evening! Coincidence? Not really, but everything else...

What's the truth?

"I'm not against hair, but if that gets into my mouth, I won't be able to get it out that easily," Donghyuck chuckled. "You can use the razors at the bottom of the shelf. You'll see."

"Thanks," Mark mumbled and walked away.

Donghyuck sighed, and with excitement pumping his veins, he rushed to his bedroom. He searched the closet until he found an extra robe. Avoiding barging inside, Donghyuck told Mark he left the robe behind the door. Then, as soon as he heard the latter's response, the man in his thirties ran back into his room and giggled as if he were twenty-one.

Trying to pass the time, he fixed pillows on his bed, opened and closed the window, and finally, played with lights. He couldn't decide whether he wanted them on, so he could see Mark's face or if it was better to do it in the dark. He had four lights in his bedroom; on the ceiling, above the bed, near the bed, and on the desk. Running out of patience, he just left the dim light near the bed and then checked the drawers. Pulling out the useful stuff, which was condoms and a bottle of lube, he put it in the first drawer of the night table. Donghyuck made sure to lock all the other drawers, so Mark wouldn't get to see his toy collection.

He sat down and patiently waited for Mark to come. But instead got so nervous that the beats of his heart started ringing in his ears. He started thinking of taking a sip of wine, but according to his rules of lovemaking, he had to let Mark drink it, too, for them to be equally tipsy, and that was troublesome. Donghyuck didn't know this man that well, but he remembered Mark was a very light drinker. Neither did he want to summon the same drunk man, nor did he want to endure a hangover.

Suddenly, the door of the bathroom opened, and Donghyuck jumped. He went toward the closet, took his robe, then left the bedroom. Passing by Mark on his way to the bathroom, he told him to feel free in his apartment.

"You can watch TV if you want."

Mark just nodded.

Donghyuck was surprised that the bathroom after Mark was very clean. He didn't even find a single hair in the bathtub! Well, that shouldn't have been so surprising because his car was very clean too! Apart from those rubbish Pokemon cards!