T H I R T E E N

"ITS the end of an era." Layla sighed dramatically. "No more dressing in slutty outfits for Halloween."

We were in my room. I was standing in front of the mirror, looking at my outfit while Layla was at my vanity, on her phone. Cam was laying on down on her back on my bed.

"Technically you guys aren't official, right?" Cam asked, sitting up on my bed.

"I'm pretty sure we're more official than not," Layla clarified. "Although it's kind of depressing he hasn't asked me out again."

"You say no every time," I turned around for a moment, looking at her.

"Yeah, I don't know why I'm like this." She clicked her tongue, shaking her head side to side.

I turned back to the mirror, fixing my hair. I was wearing jeans and a bralette top. My hair was down my shoulders. I wore a cap backwards, finding it somewhere knowing it was my brother's.

I could tell the the gym really paid off on how I could look in the mirror and see how the jeans framed my shape.

Camila had done my makeup and I thought it looked really good.

She was definitely gonna be a good ass makeup artist.

"Black hair is kind of getting boring," Camila ran a hand through her long silk hair, fluffing it out. "Should I dye my hair and be a blonde Latina?"

She was looking into her phone camera before putting it down, waiting for our input.

Her brows were done and she had on wispy lashes that complimented her eye shape. Her nose was contoured and she had on liner and gloss.

She was wearing blue jeans that fit her shape and a cute top to go with it. She wore layered necklaces around her neck.

"I fucking hate blondes," Layla said, turning around to face us. "I think the color would look so good on you, but I secretly have a hatred for blondes."

Couldn't blame her.

Brooklyn made me hate them also.

"I don't think it's a secret," Cam blew out a breath.

"I think it'll look cute," I responded, walking away from the mirror and going over to the vanity, cleaning up some of the makeup that was still out. "Halloween is in a week. What are you guys planning on wearing?"

"Hoping it's something different from last year," KT's voice was heard as he walked down the hallway. He walked through the doorway and came into my room.

He was wearing gray sweatpants, no shirt on. They were low on his hips, the waistband on his boxers showing.

"Why are you in my room?" I immediately questioned him, glancing over my shoulder to see him as he walked up.

"Because I walked here," He responded in a duh tone. He looked at my face for a moment before trailing his eyes downward and looked back up to me. "When do you plan on wearing real clothes?"

"When do you plan on going to get your license?" I tilted my head, standing up straight as I looked up at him. "You're literally a junior and you're about to be seventeen in the summer, yet you don't even have a permit. Kind of embarrassing if you ask me."