T W E N T Y O N E

"I'M seriously wondering if your brother can actually dance."

We were over Camila's house, getting ready. She stood in front of her mirror, separating the curls she did in her hair. She was wearing a pink top that had ruffle short sleeves and tied in the back. She had on flared jeans with boots underneath.

Her makeup was done up a little more. I notice the subtle glitter on her face from her putting it in her setting powder.

She did the same thing to Layla and me since she did our makeup.

"I know it's surprising," I agreed. "But he actually can. Our cousin Sebastian taught him."

"He should've taught me," Layla replied. She stood in front of me, adjusting the crop top I wore. It was black, and tied in the front. She was trying to tie it tight to show off my chest.

I had on similar jeans to Camila. My curly hair rested down my back, almost going to my lower waist.

Layla wore flared jeans, and the same exact shirt as me, but it was in white. She didn't have to adjust hers that much since she was wearing one of those bombshell bras she got from work.

Her cherry brown hair was straight and had glitter in it.

"Sebastian what?" Cam turned around for a moment. "Does he live around here?"

I nodded. "Terrano. He's my cousin on my dad's side."

I watched as she thought for a moment before going to her white vanity, finding a perfume to wear. "He dated mi prima," She said. "Itzel."

It clicked. He did date a girl named Itzel. She was the one who broke up with him two years ago on Thanksgiving.

"I would hope that it's not the one who's birthday is today," I raised my brow, extremely concerned since Sebastian is nineteen.

I could already hear the police sirens.

"God, no," Cam shook her head. "Itzel is her older sister."

"I wonder if he's going," I sighed out, looking down at my chest when Layla stepped away.

"Why do yours look better than mine?" She said.

"I was blessed," I answered, knowing full well I was only a c cup.

"We're literally the same size," She answered, turning around to look at herself in the mirror. "My coworker definitely measured me wrong."

A smile came to my face as I slid the hair tie off my wrist, bringing my hair together as I tied it in a ponytail, leaving pieces out by my ear.

"You guys ready?" Cam asked, walking over to her door. The guys were waiting for us downstairs.

We nodded, grabbing our things before going to head out.

We had got her cousin something along the way when Layla and I were driving here.

It was hard finding something that her cousin would like since I didn't personally know her, so Cam just suggested that we bring her money so she could buy things she would like.

The place wasn't that far from here. Camila volunteered to drive since she thought us all taking different cars wouldn't be necessary.

That would mean that KT would most likely be in the passenger seat, and I would have to be sitting on Isaac's lap. Layla would have to be sitting on Easton's.

We came downstairs, Cam's parents were no where to be found. I assumed that they had left already. Music was still playing, arrinconamela starting.