18

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 18

    Jiang Yi was determined not to get entangled with Jiang Silu on this issue, she got up and walked out of the lounge: "Forget it, I've had enough rest, I'll continue to practice." As soon as she got up, Qin Miaomiao on the side

    hurriedly Said: "Let's go with me too."

    Qin Miaomiao cast her eyes on Jiang Rushi, and looked at her with some hope: "Would you go with me too? If you are rested, come with us too." I can’t learn well no matter what the teacher taught me just now, I feel so stupid. If it’s convenient for you, can you teach me.” After walking a few steps,

    Jiang Yi turned to look at Qin Miaomiao, a little speechless. Wait, why are we together? Did the two of us come together?

    But when Jiang Yi saw Qin Miaomiao looking at Jiang Silu full of expectation and admiration, Jiang Yi suddenly realized: Qin Miaomiao really likes Jiang Silu!

    Isn't this a great opportunity!

    In an instant, countless thoughts flashed through Jiang Yi's mind. There are actually many ways to avoid the end of your own death. In addition to avoiding Jiang Silu, the more important thing is to change the fate of the two of them. To be precise, as long as Jiang Silu's life trajectory can be changed, wouldn't that be all right?

    It's just a pity that Xiao Huang Wenli described very little about Jiang Sixi's life before the age of twenty-four. Jiang Yi only knows that he is Jiang Silu's first love of Bai Yueguang, who died at the age of twenty.

    It can be deduced from this that as long as Jiang Yi will not become Jiang Silu's white moonlight or first love, then Jiang Silu's fate can be changed.

    In this way, in addition to avoiding Jiang Silu, she can also prevent Jiang Silu from falling in love early or match her up with others. Anyway, other people are not Jiang Yi, and they will not rush to the street at the age of twenty!

    After all, most of the protagonists in time-traveling texts do this, right? As long as the fate of the heroine is changed, everyone involved in the incident will have a happy ending.

    Jiang Yi, your path has narrowed!

    Jiang Yi's thoughts turned back and forth, and finally made up his mind, and looked at Jiang Silu: "Yes, if you don't rest, come and teach Miaomiao. Aren't you a good rider? Share some experiences with her."

    Qin Miaomiao echoed from the side: "Yeah, share some experience with us."

    Jiang Yi choked up a bit, what is we, you are you and you are the only one, okay?

    Facing Qin Miaomiao's scorching gaze, Jiang Rulu tilted his head to look at Jiang Yi: "Okay, then I'll go with you." Jiang Yi

    felt that he had spent the past sixteen years living in a dog's stomach for nothing. up. She felt that everything she did recently was shooting herself in the foot. Especially after returning to the racecourse with Jiang Rulu, her feeling was even more obvious.

    Since Jiang Silu agreed to teach Qin Miaomiao, he was still very serious in teaching. She helped Qin Miaomiao onto the horse, and said to her, "Stay upright, keep your waist straight, don't be afraid. First put the horse's belly and walk slowly..."

    Qin Miaomiao has actually learned a lot, but Jiang Ruxie Instruct her, and she can't help but follow Jiang Silu's command.

    She clamped the horse's belly and drove the horse to a trot all the way forward.