77

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 77

    This is the first real estrus that Jiang Silu spent with Alpha after his differentiation.

    It wasn't in a dream, it wasn't a teenage fantasy, she really hugged Jiang Yi, lying under her, lying in her arms, biting her, wrapping her, the two of them completely merged into one.

    Jiang Silu felt that she was terrible. On the first night, Jiang Yi carried her to the bathroom, wrapped her up and fell asleep after washing.

    When she woke up the next morning, Jiang Yi was still by her side. Seeing her wake up, she reached out to touch her forehead, and asked in a low voice: "You have a meeting this morning, do you want me to accompany you, or inject inhibitors to go to the meeting." Jiang Silu moved his body,

    cautiously Let the two separate. Then turned over, lay on Jiang Yi's body, leaned over and kissed her shoulder and said vaguely: "I want you..."

    Jiang Yi hugged her waist and sat on the head of the bed. Sit on your lap. Breathing intertwined, body temperature mingled, Jiang Ruxiong held Jiang Yi's face and kissed her eyebrows and eyes.

    Jiang Yi leaned against the bed, reached for the mobile phone on the small table next to him, took it and handed it to Jiang Silu: "Don't worry, you don't have a fever, call your assistant and cancel this morning's meeting "

    Jiang Silu looked at her with some dissatisfaction, bit her shoulder, and said indignantly, "Why do you still think of other things at this time?"

    Jiang Yi handed her the phone, While saying: "I have received professional training, okay? Sister, don't bite it, can you, I can't even look at my shoulders." Jiang Silu lowered his eyes, glanced at her fair-skinned shoulders, and

    frowned Said: "Is there? I don't think it's enough..."

    Jiang Yi's face was black when he heard this: "Hurry up and call, don't delay the matter."

    Jiang Silu moved his body, rubbed against Jiang Yi, and then cleared Clearing his throat, he turned on the phone and sent a voice message to the assistant: "I have something to do today, and the meeting will be moved to next week. If there is anything important recently, send me an email."

    Jiang Yi widened his eyes, looked at the place she rubbed against, and then raised his eyes to Jiang Shuang, seeing her calm expression, lowered his voice and gritted his teeth and said: "Jiang Shuang!" Jiang Shuang ended the conversation

    , Putting her arms around Jiang Yi's neck, she asked, "Why? Don't you like it?"

    She smiled, then leaned into Jiang Yi's ear and said to her, "Still, you like me better..."

    "Call~call~talk~"

    Jiang Yi took a deep breath, put her arms around Jiang Silu's waist, and looked down at her: "Now you feel that you don't have a fever, so you are unscrupulous, right?

    " Looking at her: "I didn't say that."

    Jiang Yi noticed her small movements, lifted her up, and said coldly, "Wait for me, when you cry."

    Jiang Silu is not afraid of her at all. , lying next to her ear and laughing softly: "I'm waiting, it's better to make me cry more sadly."

    Facing her aggressive method, Jiang Yi had no choice but to press her down viciously, Tell her personally what it takes to provoke an Alpha.