35

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 35

    Seeing that Jiang Yi was getting angry with his little friend, the squad leader coughed lightly and smoothed things over: "I have to go buy a dessert after eating later, Jiang Yi, do you want to go?" Of course Jiang Yi didn't use it

    . , She ate her meal slowly: "I'm not going." After she finished speaking, she turned her head to Jiang Silu and asked, "What about you? Do you have anything to buy?"

    Jiang Silu shook his head, and the squad leader saw Zhang Yi clapped his hands and said, "Okay, then we'll go shopping in a while, and you can take Xiangla back first."

    Laila? It's really familiar enough.

    Jiang Yi raised his head and couldn't help but glanced at the little squad leader. The squad leader didn't realize it, and was all about taking Zhang Tiantian away quickly, so that her CP could have a chance to be alone.

    After lunch, the squad leader took his friends to the convenience store, and Jiang Yi pushed Jiang Silu back to the classroom.

    On the way back, Jiang Ruling sat in a wheelchair, looked up at Jiang Yi, and called her softly: "Jiang Yi..."

    Jiang Yi lowered his head and looked at her suspiciously: "What's wrong?

    " Lai smiled, and commented: "Your friends are pretty good."

    Jiang Yi paused, and continued to push Jiang Silu forward: "Well, I thought you would be afraid of them, after all they They are all Alphas."

    Jiang Silu pursed her lips, lowered her eyes and said, "Alphas...before they were differentiated, they were also girls." Rather, they were all innocent and lively girls before the age of sixteen.

    Jiang Yi obviously agrees with this point: "That's right, they are just ordinary girls, at most they are gossiping."

    Jiang Silu was a little puzzled: "Gossip?"

    Jiang Yi pretended not to hear, and continued to push her forward Walk. Seeing that she had no intention of continuing the conversation, Jiang Shuang changed the subject. She bit her lip and asked softly, "Jiang Yi, what gender do you want to be after you...are separated?" Jiang Yi pushed her into the elevator, and answered casually

    . He said: "beta..."

    Jiang Silu continued to ask: "Why?"

    Jiang Yi asked and answered: "Because when it differentiates, it won't be very painful. If it differentiates into omega or aAlpha, the process will be very difficult." "

    Especially Alpha, I heard I can roll in pain."

    Jiang Silu raised his head, trying to see Jiang Yi's expression clearly, but he could only see Jiang Yi's chin. Jiang Yi didn't care about Jiang Silu in the wheelchair, pushed her out of the elevator, and said as he walked, "But if I choose, I prefer not to divide myself." It's good to be a girl now

    . It will not be affected by other people, nor will it affect others, and it will not grow strange things. It's great to be an ordinary and beautiful girl like now.

    Hearing this, Jiang Shuang sighed softly: "It would be great if it could be done like this."

    Hearing her tone, Jiang Yi felt that she should be quite helpless. After all, in the original text, Jiang Silu also expressed his intention of not wanting to differentiate into an omega several times.